PDA

View Full Version : YIKES!! 5,896 posts!!!

Miss Janet
03-15-2008, 16:49
I am really missing all the hub bub in here on Whitblaze and I even miss a lot of you!. I just checked in for the first time in several days and I realize I can never "catch up"!

I just had Baltimore Jack cooking for me for the past several days. Matthewski came and rescued him from the boxes and cleaning this am and I guess the Old Pharts Tour will be starting on Springer the 17th. Jack, Bag of Trix, Mala, Matthewski, Fat Chap, and Lone Wolf... I would PAY someone to follow this crew AND FILM IT!!!!

jlb2012
03-15-2008, 17:09
dang - what a great opportunity for a traveling beer concession stand ;-)

Sly
03-15-2008, 17:20
I am really missing all the hub bub in here on Whitblaze and I even miss a lot of you!. I just checked in for the first time in several days and I realize I can never "catch up"!

I just had Baltimore Jack cooking for me for the past several days. Matthewski came and rescued him from the boxes and cleaning this am and I guess the Old Pharts Tour will be starting on Springer the 17th. Jack, Bag of Trix, Mala, Matthewski, Fat Chap, and Lone Wolf... I would PAY someone to follow this crew AND FILM IT!!!!

Wait a minute. :confused: That's the same day I'm going to start from Springer! :D That's if I can get up the Approach Trail on Monday. ;)

Lone Wolf
03-15-2008, 18:34
hawk mtn shelter on st. patty's day, gooch gap/FS42 on tuesday. party central.

Sly
03-15-2008, 19:19

When you starting, Monday from FS 42? Can you pick me up at the State Park? :D I want to leave my car there.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
03-15-2008, 20:31
I guess the Old Pharts Tour will be starting on Springer the 17th. Jack, Bag of Trix, Mala, Matthewski, Fat Chap, and Lone Wolf... I would PAY someone to follow this crew AND FILM IT!!!!I may tag along and then photoshop whatever I capture....

wakapak
03-15-2008, 21:07
darn...makes me wanna pack up the car and head south now!!! haha!

gungho
03-15-2008, 22:33
hawk mtn shelter on st. patty's day, gooch gap/FS42 on tuesday. party central. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_9_21.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762MNUS) Drink many for me

CrumbSnatcher
03-15-2008, 22:44
i wish you all a great st. patty's day, and a great hike! is this the year tricks is going thru?

Lone Wolf
03-15-2008, 23:28
i wish you all a great st. patty's day, and a great hike! is this the year tricks is going thru?

the only thing he's going thru is toll booths while driving

Bare Bear
03-16-2008, 11:18
Hey Ms Janet. Miss your smile...
How can it be the Old Pharts Tour if I am not there?
Of course there are all those twenty somethings that fell out in 06 so maybe the Old Pharts ain't too old!