PDA

View Full Version : Hikefar.com

Chocolate Bandito
03-16-2008, 16:31
Wish I could take off on the Trail. That time of year, I suppose. Springer Fever. Looking forward to seeing the Class of '08 trek through New Hampshire; I'll be working either neither in Franconia Notch or near Gorham. Hope to see some familiar faces.

Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know that Happy Feet of '04,'06 just started a website about long-distance hiking. As is obvious by the name of this thread, it's hikefar.com. It's his take on things, certainly, but interesting stuff and very readable. And the main page has an awesome pic of Mt. Washington with a microscopic Rainbow Brite and Mtn. Dew (from '06) in the far right corner.

Check it out :D

Christopher Robin
03-16-2008, 21:25
Let me know which town you will be in has I am leveing Mt.K June 24th. & would like to see you on my way. Even if at the trail head or I will be stoping at Groham.

Ron Haven
03-16-2008, 21:30
CB,I was told today by Solace and KTR you were in NH,take care and good looking website.

Chocolate Bandito
03-17-2008, 19:40
CR- yeah, I definitely hope to see you as you journey south. I should know for sure on Monday exactly where I'll be stationed.

Ron- Good to hear from you! I wish I could be in Franklin for the Fool's Bash- such a "can't-miss" event! Are KTR and Solace helping you out right now before they head farther north? I was hoping they'd stop in here in NH before they went south, but maybe I'll get to see them in the summer instead. I hope the Class of '08 realizes what an awesome guy you are:)

Oh, forgot to mention that Happy Feet updates hikefar.com about every day with new articles...:banana

Bare Bear
03-17-2008, 20:41
Hey CB good to see you here..........hike on.

Two Speed
03-18-2008, 03:48
Took a look at the site. Looks like it's off to a good start.

bredler
03-18-2008, 04:53
Wow, I was pretty impressed with the quality of the articles, really some new stuff instead of the same tired material. Great site!

Ron Haven
03-18-2008, 21:02
CR- yeah, I definitely hope to see you as you journey south. I should know for sure on Monday exactly where I'll be stationed.

Ron- Good to hear from you! I wish I could be in Franklin for the Fool's Bash- such a "can't-miss" event! Are KTR and Solace helping you out right now before they head farther north? I was hoping they'd stop in here in NH before they went south, but maybe I'll get to see them in the summer instead.

I hope the Class of '08 realizes what an awesome guy you are:)

Oh, forgot to mention that Happy Feet updates hikefar.com about every day with new articles...:bananaGreat,Yes Solace & KTR are both here.I hate it if you miss the bash.As for the class of 08,We are meeting many super people.