PDA

View Full Version : Ch-Hill What luck ruck wrap up!

hobojoe
03-17-2008, 11:18
Well the 1st Chapel Hill !What luck ruck! was a great sucess. The Hallucinations died off early this morning, Lowrider Press (c) stickers were removed from places never intended for sticking, various articles of clothing were reclaimed from the chicken coop, the hot tub filled with Clamatto was drained into the local watershed, mothers were called and apologized to for things we can never take back. Among the highlights of the evening was the renaming of the famed Colonel Chaco to Colonel Chaco Taco (no comment). Here we are 1 week until the start of Chaco Taco's adventures, and about 3 weeks before my 5th attempt at the crappalachian trail, Hung over chowing down tylenol like movie theater popcorn. The fire raged until the morning and a good time with few regrets was had by all. I would like to thank Lowrider and Pheonix of lowriderpress.com for the amazing stickers, Dan mac (and the bullet) for the songs of revolution, and the city of Carrboro for not condemning our home.
Pictures to come soon.
Bringing a little love to 2000 and Hate (2008)
Hobo Joe and the Merry Hikesters

wakapak
03-17-2008, 12:02
....... Among the highlights of the evening was the renaming of the famed Colonel Chaco to Colonel Chaco Taco (no comment)........ .Pictures to come soon.....

Can't wait to hear the full story on the renaming!! :eek:

and most definitely looking forward to pictures!!! haahah!!! :p

hobojoe
03-17-2008, 12:18
It's probably best if you just use your imagination....

wakapak
03-17-2008, 12:20
It's probably best if you just use your imagination....

i dont know about that...my imagination has been known to get me into trouble!! :eek:

Chaco Taco
03-19-2008, 02:52
Break it up, nothin to see here!!!!

wakapak
03-19-2008, 05:42

Awww, whats the matter?? Don't want to share the stories now?? Hmmmm?? :p hahaha....I bet I know some of 'em after this weekend!! :eek:

warraghiyagey
03-19-2008, 05:55
Sounds like Colonel Chaco would rather be. . . . . . . . Private.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/laughing021.gif