PDA

View Full Version : 2k8 thru, PA offering when avail !!

darkage
03-17-2008, 19:51
Hi ladies and gents ... In some ways i'm depressed i had to cancel the beginning of my section hikes starting from springer to fontana, then smokies and continuing with a few months break between sections as i can't be gone from home more than 2 or so weeks at a time ... anyway, with that said ...
I'm from PA, bethlehem township ... i hike the knob area from jersey to allentown shelter 2 weekends a month and more if the time allows ... So i'm somewhere in that section 6 days a month on over nights for sure ....
SO, when do most thru hiker's planing on or making it around these parts ?? ...
Hopefully its on weekends i'd personally like to trek up some hotdogs and burgers and meet some of you to get to know how your hike's are going and just gain some real experiance with anyone interested ... for anyone who obviously doesn't see this and comes by while i'm cooking up some grub, will be more than welcome and most likely asked then an there if your interested ....
I'm working on a pack cooler ... since i'm local, i won't mind the weight of the food/ice ... specially for alittle conversation about your trip so mine in 2k9 goes well. Good luck ladies and gents, and keep sending those pics in to the gallery ... i love checking out new ones allmost daily ...

and finally, hope this was the right thread... =]