PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter!

Tin Man
03-23-2008, 07:39
And remember, don't mess with the Easter Bunny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DqS5GtSBPw

Ron Haven
03-23-2008, 08:08
And remember, don't mess with the Easter Bunny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DqS5GtSBPwHappy Easter from us at Franklin,NC

TOW
03-23-2008, 08:26
And you as well Ron.

Just returned from a sunrise service in honor of the true meaning of Easter. This is the day that Jesus Christ rose from the dead and I believe He did.

You know for a long time I could not comprehend that, it just did not make sense to me that after someone had been dead how they could come back to life. Today I have no doubt about it.

Even though I can find no documentation of where people have died and came back to life, other than the BIBLE, there is enough people who have had near death experiences who have been revived to come and let us know there is life after life.

On top of that I have my own experiences that have helped me to believe in a risen Savior.

So I will say "Have A happy Risen Savior Day Today!"

camojack
03-23-2008, 08:29
In a province occupied by the Roman Empire, about two thousand years ago, a man was put to death for crimes against the State.

This was a fairly commonplace occurrence in those days, even in cases like that one, where the accused was actually innocent.

What was not common is what happened afterward; eleven of this man's original twelve followers (less one traitor), having fled in fear for their lives when he was captured, began to spread the news that the man had risen from the dead.

Even though they were told that they could be put to death themselves if they persisted, and all but one of them (the sole exception was sent into exile) was in fact executed, every single one of them refused to recant their incredible story:

Jesus is risen!

Lone Wolf
03-23-2008, 08:40
the secret of easter http://southpark.comedycentral.com/video_by_episode.jhtml?episodeId=103208

brotheral
03-23-2008, 09:30
Happy Easter !! We colored Easter eggs 1st thing this morning. Wishing everyone many blessings and Happy Trails..:sun

Lone Wolf
03-23-2008, 09:34
Happy Easter !! We colored Easter eggs 1st thing this morning. Wishing everyone many blessings and Happy Trails..:sun

Pirate the Evil Easter Bunny colors eggs every easter too. he just forgets to hard boil them first. he puts them at trailheads. :cool:

Almost There
03-23-2008, 09:40
Pirate the Evil Easter Bunny colors eggs every easter too. he just forgets to hard boil them first. he puts them at trailheads. :cool:

Now that's funny I don't care who ya' are!!!:D

Summit
03-23-2008, 11:10
Well put The Only Wanderer and camojack! Indeed because my Savior lives, I can face today, tomorrow and eternity knowing that I am completely redeemed from my sins. In this life I cannot become sinless, nor can I atone for my sins, but because Jesus exchanged my sins for His righteousness, God chooses to view me as sinless. What an awesome Risen Savior - Happy Easter everyone! :)

doodles
03-23-2008, 11:16
Well put The Only Wanderer and camojack! Indeed because my Savior lives, I can face today, tomorrow and eternity knowing that I am completely redeemed from my sins. In this life I cannot become sinless, nor can I atone for my sins, but because Jesus exchanged my sins for His righteousness, God chooses to view me as sinless. What an awesome Risen Savior - Happy Easter everyone! :)

Well put all. Happy Easter to all.

dixicritter
03-23-2008, 11:21
Popping in to wish everyone a Happy Easter. :sun

berninbush
03-23-2008, 11:28
Happy Easter everyone. :) He is Risen!

And LOL on the evil bunny.

God did a good thing, making His best holiday in spring. The Indian Paintbrush and Bluebonnets are blooming here, the sun is shining, and the whole world rejoices. :D

Cookerhiker
03-23-2008, 12:24
Happy Easter on a beautiful blue-sky morning here in Western MD albeit not at the temps (25) one expects at Easter.

mudhead
03-23-2008, 19:16
I hope everyone had a pleasant day.

It was a fine day in the state of Maine.

Footslogger
03-23-2008, 19:35
Just glad to be alive to celebrate it. My kids flew out from Atlanta to spend a long weekend with us, which made it all the mo special ...

'Slogger

Blissful
03-23-2008, 20:45
Happy Easter evening. Nice reading some of the posts above. Esp since I'm sick today from a springtime cold...sigh.

Skidsteer
03-23-2008, 22:19
Just finished eating Easter dinner with the in-laws. We celebrated the resurrection this morning as a family.

A blessed time with people I love.
A very happy Easter indeed.

Jaybird62
03-23-2008, 22:52
Had easter sunday with the whole family. Man, it is so great to get together with your family and share this wonderful day. It is also great to be able to read some of your posts, and agree that when you consider the reason that we are all celebrating this holiday, this is truly the greatest holiday of them all.

Wags
03-23-2008, 23:29
i participated in a full contact easter egg hunt today w/ my gf and her family. i must say it was quite fun and highly recommend it!

happy easter friends