PDA

View Full Version : Cyndie (from Cinci)

Freeleo
03-24-2008, 15:37
Just want to wish Cyndie a happy healthy thru hike. She is leaving this friday to head to the trail. i hope your knee hold up. if you need anythin, let me know
Good thoughts your way. have a wonderful journey:sun

warraghiyagey
03-24-2008, 15:41
Have a great hike Cyndie :sun:sun

-SEEKER-
03-24-2008, 15:49
Just want to wish Cyndie a happy healthy thru hike. She is leaving this friday to head to the trail. i hope your knee hold up. if you need anythin, let me know
Good thoughts your way. have a wonderful journey:sun

Thanks. I'll let you know my trail name when I acquire one and as stated in our PM I'll keep in touch at home and if you get the opportunity to join me on the trail at any time you are more than welcome.

Phreak
03-24-2008, 15:53
Good luck on your hike!

-SEEKER-
03-24-2008, 15:59
FYI At least for those in Ohio. If your Drivers License is going to expire while you are on the trail don't let them tell you you can't renew it early. They told me I could only renew like 60 days early, but I did my research and you can renew at anytime. You just loose a year and it still costs the same. Mine was due to expire at the end of July. You can also go online and fill out and print POA forms to have someone get the license plate stickers for you when they come due.