PDA

View Full Version : Trail Days 2008 - Volunteers needed

Local
03-26-2008, 11:23
We will need from 15 to 20 volunteers this year for Trail Days 2008, http://www.traildays.us/

We will start clearing the campground Monday May 12, and spend a few days doing that. Then we'll need some of those volunteers to help with the vendors area, and also to help the presenters get set up.

We would like volunteers to get here on Monday May 12th. There is no pay, but you will get free camping for the duration of Trail Days, plus you can park on the site beginning that Monday. You will also get a free wristband, something new this year that will cost $5 otherwise for admission to the camping area. Food is probably on your own, unless we can get a volunteer to handle some meal preparation. Last year Mala was an amazing resource.

To sign up write to me directly, grsmith07 AT gmail.com (remove the spaces and replace the AT with @), or contact me if you have any questions.

Wonder
03-26-2008, 11:31
I'm working 1 or 2 evenings that week....so I can't help out full time, but I will be around during the day to do what I can!

Local
04-07-2008, 08:35
Thanks, Wonder. So far you are number one on a list of one (1). You might be the chief chainsaw operator. :)

Just a reminder here that Trail Days is totally run by volunteers. There is no paid staff. We need volunteers to help get the campground set up, cutting wood and clearing campsites, and later we need help getting the vendors set up and preparing for the presentations.

Check out Possum Bill's newly-designed website - http://www.traildays.us/

StarLyte
04-07-2008, 09:33
I'm really excited about Trail Days this year guys.... :sun

Hope to see most of you !

The schedule is awesome - thank you for posting this again!

cannonball
04-07-2008, 09:36
Where is this "free camping"? Tent city or Lone Wolfs back yard?

Lone Wolf
04-07-2008, 09:39
my whole yard is mined. hikers not welcome

StarLyte
04-07-2008, 09:42
my whole yard is mined. hikers not welcome

ha ha

it's funny but the very first thing I do when I drive into Damascus is park in front of your house, and to see if you're sitting out on your porch.

cannonball
04-07-2008, 09:59
ha ha

it's funny but the very first thing I do when I drive into Damascus is park in front of your house, and to see if you're sitting out on your porch.
So I can tell if i CAN STEAL YOUR BIKE OR NOT:D