PDA

View Full Version : D.B. Cooper

FFTorched
03-27-2008, 07:33
There may be a new clue to what happened to D.B. after he exited the aircraft.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h73kW1SKrMtRmHhB_8hgOjjm9gPwD8VLFHM04

Newb
03-27-2008, 14:47
Actually, it was "Dan Cooper". The "D.B." is a reporting that has been perpetuated ad extemis.

FFTorched
03-27-2008, 17:55
yeah but now nobody would know him as Dan Cooper after all these years.

RedneckRye
03-28-2008, 00:42
I hope he got away clean and spent the money on fun.

Tennessee Viking
03-28-2008, 01:39
Unless I see the cash...nothing interesting

Bob S
03-28-2008, 02:14
While it sounds romantic to say you want him to get away with it. I would like to see him in jail. He’s a thief. Someone had to cough up the money he stole. You want money, get a job and work for it. Don’t take money others have earned.

Matteroo
03-28-2008, 02:49
nothing different than Ken "lay" down and die and corporations ceo types. At least a hijacking thief is being up front about what they're doing.

Hurricane
03-30-2008, 14:26
For real.Plus what amount did he supposedly get?
Look around on the boards and ive seen story after story about how people arent getting health coverage for small hospital stays.Isnt that theft?Shorting people who pay their monthlies only to be denied almost any claim sent in?Why arent health insurance companies broke and the founders/accountants in jail?If you steal 50k$ or under its a crime,if you steal 10 million and above,killing and hurting people in the process,hey man,thats just good business.

Newb
04-01-2008, 16:19
You know......if you shave Lone Wolf and put that hat on him from the sketch he almost looks like.....nah...nevermind...it couldn't be.

warraghiyagey
04-01-2008, 16:25
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23903655

Tinker
04-01-2008, 19:47
It's a hoax.

The parachute was planted by Bigfoot!

Rockhound
04-01-2008, 21:35
While it sounds romantic to say you want him to get away with it. I would like to see him in jail. He’s a thief. Someone had to cough up the money he stole. You want money, get a job and work for it. Don’t take money others have earned.
get a job and pay income tax, sales tax, property tax, luxury tax, cigarette tax, liquor tax, excise tax, meal tax, room tax etc.... I say good for DB. nobody got hurt (except maybe him) and he struck a blow to a corrupt system that continually tries to squeeze more and more money out of the little guy

Jim Adams
04-01-2008, 21:46
For real.Plus what amount did he supposedly get?
Look around on the boards and ive seen story after story about how people arent getting health coverage for small hospital stays.Isnt that theft?Shorting people who pay their monthlies only to be denied almost any claim sent in?Why arent health insurance companies broke and the founders/accountants in jail?If you steal 50k$ or under its a crime,if you steal 10 million and above,killing and hurting people in the process,hey man,thats just good business.

...Blue Cross is short hand for "licence to steal".:-?

geek

Jim Adams
04-01-2008, 21:47

...the money came from a bank which means that it initially came from the government...you tell me who stole what!:eek:

geek