PDA

View Full Version : Trail head clean up Port Clinton Pa

YeOldeBackpacker
03-29-2008, 18:35
Hi all just a reminder the north trail head clean up in Port Clinton Pa. is this coming weekend.
It is Sat 8am to 5pm and Sunday as well if needed. ( April 5 & 6)
We will have our Hostel open if anyone needs a place to spend the night please just pm me ahead of time so we know how many to expect, as always there is the pavillion and areas to tent if you so choose.
Please bring your gloves and your favorite trail tool.
If anyone has any questions please pm me or call our shop (570) 366-2110
Thanks.

CrumbSnatcher
03-29-2008, 18:46
i thought tricks would of had this done by now

emerald
03-30-2008, 08:16
BMECC's website has been updated to include its latest activities schedule. They're asking participants to meet at the AT parking lot along PA 61 south of Port Clinton at 8:30 and to bring lunch, drinking water and appropriate work clothes including gloves.

According to BMECC's president, volunteers are expected from all parts of PA and neighboring states. I don't know how many are expected, but I'm sure more would be welcome.

For more information, call Scott (See post #1) or alternatively call one of BMECC's co-leaders for this activity at numbers listed on BMECC's activities schedule (http://www.bmecc.org/Schedule%20of%20Events.htm).

YeOldeBackpacker
03-30-2008, 15:13
We are trying to figure out how many may show up so we know for spare equipment, refreshments etc...
Thanks