PDA

View Full Version : Cellcorp (Memory foam) Sleeping bags

darkage
03-31-2008, 10:34
I have a Sleepcell by cellcorp ... bought from walmart or target last year some time ... rated at 20 degrees ... I like the venting and the foam and did well while straight on the ground last season .... I think it'll be great ontop of a big agnes air pad ...

Question is, has anyone went the "cheap" route and used this bag above 5k feet and how did it work out? ... the vents worked like a charm in the summer, you could feel cool air coming in all night to keep it fresh ... removable pillow with memory foam works like a champ ...

I'd like to buy another sleeping bag, cause this one is a hair short on me .. 6'4" ... anyone know of any other bags that provide excellent venting but can also be used at high altitude and colder weather ? ...

Keeping in mind i don't do winter hiking overnights and can't get the time for a true thro hike ... so i wouldn't be starting in the snow ... I'd start late spring and section thro the mountains ... and i understand even then the temps could drop quickly and down to 30-50f any night of the year ... Wanna see if anyone uses these bags more often than i do ...

Cause like i said, i like the features for a cheap bag ..! =]