PDA

View Full Version : Todays the day

Shepherd
04-01-2008, 06:30
WOOT. The day has finally arrived. Spent the night at Josh and Leigh's hiker hostel with about 15 other folks who will be starting out this morning. I have to say that Josh and Leigh are great people. If you're starting out from the south, you should give them a call. Hope to see you out there. haha Damascus, T minus 45 and counting. Peace

zoidfu
04-01-2008, 06:33
Woot! Woot!

Tinker
04-01-2008, 09:03
Enjoy your trip. Take it slow and have a blast!

Cassiusblack
04-01-2008, 14:23
WOOT. The day has finally arrived. Spent the night at Josh and Leigh's hiker hostel with about 15 other folks who will be starting out this morning. I have to say that Josh and Leigh are great people. If you're starting out from the south, you should give them a call. Hope to see you out there. haha Damascus, T minus 45 and counting. Peace

Jeez you never hear a bad thing about those guys. I'm booked in on the 15th and i've got some of my online purchases sent there which is great since i'm in the UK. I don't think i'll be able to control myself on the first day. I'll probably be hopping up and down with a stupid smile on my face.

Have a great Hike Shepherd!

shoe
04-01-2008, 15:21
Good Luck Shepherd,

I probably saw you there last night. I was visiting with all the Hen Hikers.

nyushka42
04-01-2008, 20:14
Good Luck! Josh & Leigh were great 2 years ago when I needed a day off the trail 5 days in they were spectacularly nice enough to come pick me up of the side of the road, though they'd said they were not doing that any more. Don't know if that's changed though...

Uncle B
04-01-2008, 20:20
Caught a shuttle to Springer from Woody Gap from Josh. Great guy and he really knows those FS roads. Buckle up and enjoy the ride, he has that Suburban rollin'. :)