PDA

View Full Version : Dalton Ga. to Amicalola Falls SP

Mr HaHa
04-01-2008, 11:24
Am going to be starting a long section hike in early May. Noticed on the bus schedual that getting off at Dalton Ga. shaves 8 hours off the bus trip as opposed to going on to Atlanta and Gainesville. Was wondering if there is any shuttle service or an individual who could help me with a ride out of Dalton to Springer? I will gladly pay expenses.

ki0eh
04-01-2008, 11:34
Could hike the Pinhoti out of Dalton to the BMT to Springer... right, Cuffs? :)

scope
04-01-2008, 11:41
Am going to be starting a long section hike in early May. Noticed on the bus schedual that getting off at Dalton Ga. shaves 8 hours off the bus trip as opposed to going on to Atlanta and Gainesville. Was wondering if there is any shuttle service or an individual who could help me with a ride out of Dalton to Springer? I will gladly pay expenses.

8 hrs difference between Dalton and Atlanta? I hope that means there are more stops for you to choose from. I'm sure if you contact Winton at Mountain Crossings, he can put you in touch with someone. Would be better off if you can get a stop in between Dalton and Atlanta - probably Calhoun would be best.

Mr HaHa
04-01-2008, 16:41
Could hike the Pinhoti out of Dalton to the BMT to Springer... right, Cuffs? :) Seems to me I read somewhere that that section is just a little on the rough side. Therfore, I would much rather ride!

FatMan
04-01-2008, 17:50
Got a date in mind?

Mr HaHa
04-01-2008, 18:55
Got a date in mind? April 29-May 5th. Feel free to PM me if you have an idea.