PDA

View Full Version : crossing 1000

cburnett
01-27-2004, 22:29
When will Chris pass his 1000 post?

to the month?
to the week?
to the day?

I'm saying March and I'll focus in later.

Kerosene
01-28-2004, 01:06
Chris obviously has w-a-a-a-y too much time on his hands. What's surprising is that he's so prolific and responsive given the amount of hiking he does. Best of all, I've found his posts to be well considered, thoughtful and comprehensive.

I'm going to go with early March, say March 9th, about 10 PM GMT. Of course, you know that by simply trying to estimate you influence the actual event (kind of like quantum physics).

tlbj6142
01-28-2004, 13:18
Now it could come earlier if we start of bunch of "Math teachers can't hike" threads.
:banana :banana

A-Train
01-28-2004, 14:06
Now it could come earlier if we start of bunch of "Math teachers can't hike" threads.
:banana :banana

Or how about the AT is much harder than the PCT. That bait could draw him in nicely :) :)

chris
01-29-2004, 15:49
I thought I might find some information on this thread about how great some place in PA is, but instead I find a wager in progress. Now, being a fan of silly wagers, I'll make the very scientific prediction of April 6, 2004 AD, at 4:02 pm, Eastern Standard Time. In interest of fairness, as I have a few bits of inside information, I will add that I will be gone for approximately 12 days in mid March for some sort of hiking trip.