PDA

View Full Version : Log Ins

hacksaw
01-28-2004, 01:39
Hey, AT Troll,

Thanks for a continuing Great Job in the operation of this site. Not bad for a beached old squid!

I got a problem with log ins. If I try and log in on the Whiteblaze.net homepage I get an error screen. If I go to one of the forums and log in there I am admitted. What gives? Did I miss something ?

Don't matter if it gets cleared up or not, as long as I can get in one way or another, but I thought you'd like to know.

Thanks again for a teriffic site.

attroll
01-28-2004, 02:16
Hey, AT Troll,

Thanks for a continuing Great Job in the operation of this site. Not bad for a beached old squid!

I got a problem with log ins. If I try and log in on the Whiteblaze.net homepage I get an error screen. If I go to one of the forums and log in there I am admitted. What gives? Did I miss something ?

Don't matter if it gets cleared up or not, as long as I can get in one way or another, but I thought you'd like to know.

Thanks again for a teriffic site.
Hacksaw try clearing your cookies. I have a new program that will let you do that without deleting all you cookies on your computer. I got it a while back and tried it and it worked for me. But I did not have the same issues that you have. Here is the link to delete WhiteBlaze cookies. Just put a check markin in all the boxes and click on "Delete My Cookies". These are all the cookies that WhiteBlaze uses. It will not touch any other cookies on your computer. http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/wbcookies.php

Please let me know if this did any good.

hacksaw
01-28-2004, 02:33
Yep, That did it!