PDA

View Full Version : A member of the class of 09...

UL minimalist
04-02-2008, 15:41
So I have decided that before I do my hike, I would like to see as much of the world as I can. I skipped out on my last month of rent. I sold and gave away all my stuff. I am using my supplies I was planning on using for my 09 hike as my only means of life support. No phone, no watch, limited internet access. I will be transcribing all my travel adventures into my myspace in order to network across the country. I will be posting the god honest truth and all my secrets just as I have written them into my journal. I will be doing this indefinitaly and hope to still do the hike in 09. If you have a myspace visit myspace.com/mountainwonderer and add me! Give me some positive feed back. Tell me if you have a backyard and a shower. Suggest some books and some music!!! Suggest anything. Just help the cause and atleast read what I have to say! Thanks everyone I will keep you posted on here about my 09 plans. Thanks everyone!:banana:banana:banana

88BlueGT
04-02-2008, 21:24
Sounds fun, but isnt that what thru-hiking the AT is about? getting away....? I mean, I know its different for everyone but it definitely involves getting away from your ordinary lifestyle.

88BlueGT
04-02-2008, 21:24
BTW, do you have a date for your thru in 09?