PDA

View Full Version : Dog foud at Woody Gap Sunday 4/6/08

The Doctor
04-08-2008, 22:24
White and tan with black stripes. Possible Mastiff/Chow mix? Call 404-483-8803 if you own him.

The Weasel
04-08-2008, 22:37
Take it to any vet to see if it has an implant with owner info.

TW

Appalachian Tater
04-08-2008, 23:13
Be careful not to get arrested for "stealing" it like a hiker who rescued a lost dog did a year or two ago.

Cowgirl
04-09-2008, 16:58
I was working cattle in the mountains of Wyoming a few years ago. At night we turn our horses loose to graze and catch them up in the morning.

One morning I couldn't find my horse, so I drove down to town. I went by the vets office and my horse was tied up out front. My Vet said that some yahoo had found the horse and thought it was lost!

Country folk let their dogs run loose often.

The Doctor
04-11-2008, 18:44
I posted signs at woody gap, neels gap, byron reece as well as had it checked for microchip. I also posted two Craig's list threads under lost and found. Numerous locals have offered to ask around and they have my number.

Darwin again
04-11-2008, 20:22
Per previous found-dog threads here, nobody owns the dog. He's nobody's property, so take him HOME! :D

Lone Wolf
04-11-2008, 22:01
folks worry more about a stray dog than a murdered child thru abortion.

Thru Hiker Wife
04-11-2008, 22:21
Agghhhh. Did I mistakenly wander into a political thread?!?!?:eek:

Lone Wolf
04-11-2008, 22:25
Agghhhh. Did I mistakenly wander into a political thread?!?!?:eek:

think about it. children aren't political. does the woman that has her baby sucked and tore from her think about elections? she's thinking that child will **** up my party life. unless of course the the sperm donor has money. then she'll birth it and suck the guy dry. and this will be deleted cuz the truth hurts

CaseyB
04-11-2008, 23:00
Watsa matter you bored?

Lone Wolf
04-11-2008, 23:01
Watsa matter you bored?

no but obviously the rest of these ****sticks here are :)

CaseyB
04-11-2008, 23:12
Just back from Bristol. At Target we saw 1/2 of Damascus, Gypsy included.

Lone Wolf
04-11-2008, 23:13
Just back from Bristol. At Target we saw 1/2 of Damascus, Gypsy included.

she just arrived home 3 minutes ago

MoodyBluer
04-11-2008, 23:40
think about it. children aren't political. does the woman that has her baby sucked and tore from her think about elections? she's thinking that child will **** up my party life. unless of course the the sperm donor has money. then she'll birth it and suck the guy dry. and this will be deleted cuz the truth hurts

My mother had an abortion in 1973 because it turned out that at her age (43) her blood pressure raised to the point that if she carried to term she had a strong likelihood of stroke or heart attack. She agonized for days over her decision to abort.

I know that you like to stir things up sometimes with your statements, but remember that your "truth" doesn't always live up to someone else's reality. I'm glad my mother made the *correct* decision and is still with us today.

I understand the sentiment you crassly expressed here though...some folks are very casual about the decision to abort these days.

I agree with the sentiment expressed by Bill Clinton years ago when he said abortion should be safe, legal and rare.

There...end of my political rant.

Thru Hiker Wife
04-11-2008, 23:43
My mother had an abortion in 1973 because it turned out that at her age (43) her blood pressure raised to the point that if she carried to term she had a strong likelihood of stroke or heart attack. She agonized for days over her decision to abort.

I know that you like to stir things up sometimes with your statements, but remember that your "truth" doesn't always live up to someone else's reality. I'm glad my mother made the *correct* decision and is still with us today.

I understand the sentiment you crassly expressed here though...some folks are very casual about the decision to abort these days.

I agree with the sentiment expressed by Bill Clinton years ago when he said abortion should be safe, legal and rare.

There...end of my political rant.

Well said. I don't do the political conversations much but I will say this.. abortion should NEVER be used as a birth control (IMO). However, women should have the right as there are many other reasons that one might opt for an abortion. Nough said!!!