PDA

View Full Version : Quality customer service

Bare Bear
04-21-2008, 14:27
The story: Shufflefoot and Bare Bear were NOBO near Harpers Ferry and Shufflefoot starts worrying that his older Vasque boots may be too worn for the PA rocks coming up......so we stop and Laura at The Outfitter at Harpers Ferry hooks him up with a new pair. We hike off but 30 miles later the toe is delaminating. A call to Laura and a new pair is obtained within 24 hours. It took me a day to hike back to HF and get the truck and then another day find Shufflefoot who had gone on to Ensign Cowell Shelter to get him the new boots BUT HEY THATs WHAT FRIENDS do. I found I was ready to bail as hiking the same stuf for the third time was boring me and it is all still new for Shufflefoot. The old pair of boots is being mailed back to Redwing/Vasque in Minn. Both Laura at The Outfitter at Harpers Ferry and the guy from Redwing called just to make sure everything was "Good for the hiker". Thank you Outfitter at HF, Thank you Vasque/Redwing for your service. Not the nightmare I had when my replacement Northfaces fell apart in 06.....