PDA

View Full Version : Need Phone Number For Miss Janet's!!!

tenlots
04-22-2008, 09:34
I am trying to contact miss janets. the phone number in the online companion is not in service and i already mailed my maildrop to the given address. i looked up in the white pages and nothing. I would appreciate any help. thanks tenlots

peanuts
04-22-2008, 09:43
tenlots, i hate to be the bearers of bad news, but miss janet's is no longer open for business..

Old gray mare
04-22-2008, 10:13
I just spoke with the Erwin post office and they said they were delivering packages to Miss Janet's address, even though she is out of business. I also have recently mailed a package to her. "Miss Janet, if you could post a message here, confirming you will be holding packages for pick up by hikers, I would appreciate iit" or if anyone has ideas or information. My friends and I will be hiking in the area starting the end of the week.

Lone Wolf
04-22-2008, 10:15
tenlots, i hate to be the bearers of bad news, but miss janet's is no longer open for business..

a good reason to use current guide books

Old gray mare
04-22-2008, 10:21
So true, my bad. I guess I assumed she was an institution. Lone Wolf, do you know why she is closed?

peanuts
04-22-2008, 10:24
there is a thread that gives the details. i can't find it at the moment

Old gray mare
04-22-2008, 11:07
Ifound the thread under Hostels and Lodging in N.C. and Tenn.
Now the question is where will my package end up?

Tennessee Viking
04-22-2008, 11:36
If it was a mail drop. Then it would probably been forwarded to Johnny's or kept at the Erwin Post Office. You might want to PM Miss Janet to make sure.

As far as I know, Miss Janet was looking into getting some property closer to the trail, which she could build a house, for her family and a larger hostel accomendations. Unfortunately nothing could be developed.