PDA

View Full Version : ALDHA Directory

Wolf - 23000
04-22-2008, 17:56
Does anyone know what the status with the Directory? Last I had heard it was suppose to be out in Mid-March. Was it delayed for some reason.

Wolf

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-22-2008, 17:57
I got mine back in Dec or Jan....

Skidsteer
04-22-2008, 18:03
Got mine too....

Mags
04-22-2008, 18:18
I have mine as well. Is your address updated with ALDHA?

Lone Wolf
04-22-2008, 18:19
me too. got mine

skeeterbait
04-22-2008, 18:20
Hey Wolf, the directories are long since out. So either one the PO ate it, or two you forgot to renew your membership... :)

I would e-mail Marsha and see if you can get another. If you'll be at Trail Days she can hand deliver it!

Wolf - 23000
04-22-2008, 18:34
Hey Wolf, the directories are long since out. So either one the PO ate it, or two you forgot to renew your membership... :)

I would e-mail Marsha and see if you can get another. If you'll be at Trail Days she can hand deliver it!

I'm a life time member. As for the address part, I did so at the 2007 Gathering.
I'll e-mail Marsha.

Wolf

skeeterbait
04-22-2008, 18:43
Hey Wolf, I'll drop Marsha a note, at one point there was a problem with the membership database messing up the lifetime memberships, but I thought that was long since straightened out....

Wolf - 23000
04-22-2008, 19:03
Hey Wolf, I'll drop Marsha a note, at one point there was a problem with the membership database messing up the lifetime memberships, but I thought that was long since straightened out....

I drop her one already. I'm sure it just an over sight.

Wolf

Footslogger
04-22-2008, 19:25

===========================

It wasn't so much a problem as it was that they fell a little behind in acknowledging the lifetime membership applications. We got ours with an apology/explanation note.

We also have received our newest directory. HA ...we're still the only members from the wonderful state of Wyoming

'Slogger

StarLyte
04-23-2008, 06:16
Miss one day -- miss a lot here ;)

So sorry this happened to Wolf. We do have his current email address, and there are no issues with the ALDHA database.

Not sure what happened in Wolf's case. The Directory was indeed mailed out to him. I responded to Wolf via PM, and we are mailing him anything he has not received.

Bulk mailing does have it's problems, especially when it is a publication.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-23-2008, 08:27
::: Dino seen laying several dozen roses at StarLyte's feet for all the hard work she does for ALDHA :::
Miss one day -- miss a lot here ;)

So sorry this happened to Wolf. We do have his current email address, and there are no issues with the ALDHA database.

Not sure what happened in Wolf's case. The Directory was indeed mailed out to him. I responded to Wolf via PM, and we are mailing him anything he has not received.

Bulk mailing does have it's problems, especially when it is a publication.

Mags
04-23-2008, 10:31
::: Dino seen laying several dozen roses at StarLyte's feet for all the hard work she does for ALDHA :::

Indeed! Many thanks!