PDA

View Full Version : Need number

Jack Tarlin
04-27-2008, 13:38
Am trying to reach Miss Janet in Erwin and all of the numbers I have don't seem to be in service at present. If anyone has a current #, please PM me. Thanx.

Tennessee Viking
04-27-2008, 18:06
Miss Janet's is closed. At this time, she has no plans on a new hostel. She is no longer providing any hiker services. And is in process of moving.

Bulldawg
04-27-2008, 18:19
Miss Janet's is closed. At this time, she has no plans on a new hostel. She is no longer providing any hiker services. And is in process of moving.

WOW!!!!

Skidsteer
04-27-2008, 19:07

Jack knows that already.

SGT Rock
04-27-2008, 19:42
We had a number that was working as of Feb, but we tried it before posting it and it is now dead.

Tennessee Viking
04-27-2008, 20:04
From what I hear, there are still a number of hikers (who haven't heard) that are trying to contact her for shuttles & hostel arrangements.

She will probably be at Trail Days.

I will have to try to swing by the house next time I am down in Erwin. Last I heard, she was getting her house fixed up to put up on the market. I don't know if she has completely moved yet.

Jack Tarlin
04-28-2008, 14:53
Some folks have been very helpful, but unfortunately, have all provided me with numbers I either already had, or ones that weren't any good.

So if anyone can shed any light on this, please let me know. I'm getting near to Erwin and would like to speak with her first.

Thanks to anyone who can help here.

1-2-Many
04-28-2008, 16:28
Jack,
stopped by on sunday on the way home from Trailfest. Got to see Katie but Janet was at Merlefest...still in the same house though.

geek

Jack Tarlin
04-28-2008, 16:52
Thanx Geek, sorry I missed you in H.S.

I expect to be goin' thru Sam's Gap sometime Thursday, early afternoon maybe; if anyone out there sees or talks to Miss J. before then and could tell her this, I'd appreciate it, otherwise I'll try and track her down this weekend in Erwin.

Thanx to everyone who PMed me.