PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Baxter in Mid-July?

tmoneygetpaid
04-30-2008, 13:25
Wondering if anyone is going to Baxter in Mid-July. My sister and I were going to try to get into Maine on the 11th at the earliest, but are relatively flexible (no Stream campsite reservation as yet) and were just working out transportation from Portland to Baxter. Figured I'd see if anyone was driving out around then from whom we could grab a ride before we do the plane-bus-bus-shuttle-shuttle ordeal.

Hope to see some of you out there!

Pete Moss
04-30-2008, 16:06
July 20, however I am not driving...plane-shuttle here, but more than welcome to get on the band wagon

tmoneygetpaid
05-01-2008, 23:41
Might be a little late for us. We'll be slow to start off, though. Maybe you'll catch up with us!

Doughnut
05-02-2008, 16:11
I'll be hiking then I hope, Check with chair_back_mt@ yahoo.com, She provides shuttles and drop boxes in the wilderness and may be able to shuttle, or check Appalachian Pages for a shuttle service.
I am planning on driving up (from savannah GA) , hiking the 100 mile wilderness, then taking a hiking tour whereever, I'd like to hike the Whites and hang out for a couple weeks, maybe spend a few days in Boston after I am finished hiking.

Dough Nut