PDA

View Full Version : Stuff Sacks

Bootstrap
05-03-2008, 11:30
I bought 3 stuff sacks cheaply from Walmart - Sea to Summit dry sacks, actually. This last weekend, I found I really like color coded stuff sacks of various sizes.

But I need a few more, and I do want to think about weight and price. What stuff sacks do y'all recommend? Waterproof and vari-colored matter to me to keep things dry and organized ...

Jonathan

Pedaling Fool
05-03-2008, 11:36
I've never bought waterproof stuffsacs. Other than the ones you can get for canoe trips (which are very heavy/bulky) is there such a thing? Kind of like "waterproof" pack-covers - yeah right. I just use cheap stuffsacs and ensure everything is stored in plastic bags

Summit
05-03-2008, 11:45
I have a couple of Sea To Summit silnylon stuff sacks, bright colored, and love them. I did not find this product at WalMart online? :confused:

In addition to pack organization, I really like how you can clip them around a tree/bush branch and suspend your stuff off the ground in camp (water-proof).

88BlueGT
05-03-2008, 11:59
If your going to use that many stuff sacks I would invesest in their lighter silnylon's instead of their drysacks. Theres really no need to have all your stuff in drysacks anyway. Plus you will save yourself alot of weight by switching. Sell yours. I'll buy one :)