PDA

View Full Version : WhiteBlaze Addiction

Brushy Sage
02-05-2004, 11:17
This website is so addictive! When I'm at home, I tend to drop in almost hourly. I'm wondering how often others check it out, and how do you get any work done around the house. Fortunately, I do have business outside, and can break away.

sp00ky
02-05-2004, 11:36
I'm at work right now.... would rather be hiking, but...

Scott

Jaybird
02-05-2004, 12:58
i'm with spOOky!

i ck in on WhiteBlaze.net just about ALL day long....@ work....@ home...

i'd rather be hiking...but, since i can't...i love to hang out with those that talk & do the hikin'!

see ya'll UP the trail!

Bankrobber
02-05-2004, 13:05
It is hard not to check on these sites often, but I do not think that doing so is beneficial. It just causes people to bicker with each other. Go out and hike rather than getting riled up by other people's posts.

Kerosene
02-05-2004, 15:06
I tend to check it out once or twice a day, usually from work since that's when I'm on-line the most.

snuffleupagus
02-05-2004, 15:18
I just joined this site a few weeks ago. I needed a place to go to take a break from all the news on TV about who's screaming at who to win electoral votes. Who shot who on the corner of such and such a street. I mean what's the world coming to? Don't people go home anymore and just read or work in the yard. There sure is a lot of hate going on out there.