PDA

View Full Version : I Like Big Buttes and I cannot lie...Episode #26

Lion King
05-05-2008, 10:08
Pawnee Buttes, Pronghorn antelope and -12 degree days...plus wind....oh and I get bitten/kissed by a horse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GflM8J6Cgss

RITBlake
05-05-2008, 13:34
LK your last TJ was kind of strange/uncharacteristic of you...everything ok out there??

Lion King
05-06-2008, 08:40
LK your last TJ was kind of strange/uncharacteristic of you...everything ok out there??

That entry was showing my exhaustion of that time.

Its a long hike and I have three areas on my body I have to watch now in case of lyme sickness.

Its a struggle and Im getting so sick of roads...today in fact I have walked 5 miles on a busy road this morning into Indiana and its insane the trail even goes where it does.

I got robbed by two crack heads on the levee in East St Louis of what little cash I had at that time...you'll see that entry soon enough.

and I am killing myself trying to get big days in so I can make it to trail days for some reason.

Jaybird62
05-06-2008, 09:21

Its a long hike and I have three areas on my body I have to watch now in case of lyme sickness.

Its a struggle and Im getting so sick of roads...today in fact I have walked 5 miles on a busy road this morning into Indiana and its insane the trail even goes where it does.

I got robbed by two crack heads on the levee in East St Louis of what little cash I had at that time...you'll see that entry soon enough.

and I am killing myself trying to get big days in so I can make it to trail days for some reason.

My thoughts and prayers are with you buddy:sunThere are a lot of us pulling for you:)

RITBlake
05-06-2008, 09:53

Jesus well hang in there man. Check your paypal.

Lion King
05-06-2008, 10:14
Jesus well hang in there man. Check your paypal.

:sun:sun

bigmac_in
05-06-2008, 11:28
LK - where are you in Indiana? What is your schedule through the state? Maybe I can come down and buy you a meal when you pass closest to Bloomington.

Lion King
05-07-2008, 11:17
LK - where are you in Indiana? What is your schedule through the state? Maybe I can come down and buy you a meal when you pass closest to Bloomington.

Inbetween Evansville and Santa Claus (Aprox Boonville). Hoping to get to Santa Claus before the storms get bad today, maybe around 4-5.

Hope to stay there as I have heard its the balls.