PDA

View Full Version : Crowd in Damascus Yet?

Ron Haven
05-09-2008, 23:31
Is there lots of people starting to gather in to Damascus for the Trail Days gathering yet? :banana

Lone Wolf
05-10-2008, 00:34
Is there lots of people starting to gather in to Damascus for the Trail Days gathering yet? :banana

yup they is

mweinstone
05-10-2008, 05:56
lwolfs a crowd. im filling his most private boodwah with water balloonns as we speak. as some of you know, i control the balloon market these days. where you gonna go to get chilled and iced down water filled balloons 10 for a buck? larrywanderers house thats where.

Pirate
05-10-2008, 07:47
There is a big crowd here already. It seems nobody is in charge of Trail Days this year. Some big fat guy is suspose to be in charge but nobody can ever find him. Rumor has it that he hangs around the Iron Horse Campground. I guess Lone Wolf is in charge this year.

sofaking
05-10-2008, 11:03
anarchy will prevail...

Ron Haven
05-10-2008, 17:35
Just for that,I'm coming to Damascus Friday :D

sofaking
05-10-2008, 17:59
recent reports have placed a bearded white male lurking around the place at night after hikers have gone to sleep. several hikers have reported smelling an odor similar to a wet dog that has rolled in gasoline and gear oil and hearing 'snuffling' noises near their backpacks...while no items have been reported missing, some hikers have stated that a trail of slobber, 'kinda like snail snot' has been noticed on their gear in the mornings. anyone with any information is encouraged to contact sheriff l. wolf at the wolve's den hostel and bordello, newly opened in damascus.

Lone Wolf
05-11-2008, 07:36
There is a big crowd here already. It seems nobody is in charge of Trail Days this year. Some big fat guy is suspose to be in charge but nobody can ever find him. Rumor has it that he hangs around the Iron Horse Campground. I guess Lone Wolf is in charge this year.

correct. the volunteer and camground opening seems to be a major klustrphuk as usual

Pirate
05-11-2008, 08:00
As of this morning, nobody is in charge of the campground. Everybody should rush into the camp as soon as possible to get the best camp spots. Beware of the toxic dye that seeps up out of the oozing mud.

Ron Haven
05-11-2008, 10:43
Pirate,
Are you going to be leading the parade this year?

MudDuck
05-11-2008, 10:53
Drove up there yesterday and it was packed with garage sellers. Didn't see a single hiker. Didn't stay long either. Whats up with the outfitters this year. Not much of a selection of T shirts this year. What little there is was mostly Creeper trail stuff. Pretty lame.
Hey Lone Wolf, what do you know about the Creeper trail camp ground out on 58? Stopped by there and it seemed pretty good for a rustic small camp ground. Liked the little store (which sells beer by the way) and restaurant. Is there any reason I wouldn't want to go there? PM me if there is.

MudDuck
05-11-2008, 10:55
Pirate,
Are you going to be leading the parade this year?
Singing "oh when the Saint's....Go marchin in....."