PDA

View Full Version : Dot's, Wolf, Horse

Local
05-11-2008, 15:30
the usual strange events in Damascus, Virginia

MudDuck
05-11-2008, 15:58
No horses on the AT! Wasn't the A T relocated thru Dot's? :eek: At least this week of the year?

Tin Man
05-11-2008, 16:47
Where's the hitching post?

Does the Sheriff make ya turn in yer iron on your way inta town?

vonfrick
05-11-2008, 17:07
Another reason I wish I had visited Damascus at least once. Does anyone who's never been there have any idea what the meaning of this thread is??:confused:
I mean I know what Dot's is because of WB - Wolf too and I can see the picture for sure but, that answers nothing really.:-?

warraghiyagey
05-11-2008, 17:10
Another reason I wish I had visited Damascus at least once. Does anyone who's never been there have any idea what the meaning of this thread is??:confused:
I mean I know what Dot's is because of WB - Wolf too and I can see the picture for sure but, that answers nothing really.:-?
Oops, comp snafu - that should have been posted under my screen name - Warraghiyagey
Woooops!!:o

saimyoji
05-11-2008, 17:14
The real meaning has something to do with those pink saddle bags.

camojack
05-11-2008, 17:21
The real meaning has something to do with those pink saddle bags.
Not that there's anything wrong with that... ;)

Pacific Tortuga
05-11-2008, 17:56
Is Wolf hittin' the bar early or sneaking out in the AM ?
Doesn't matter, enjoyed Wolfs company and Dots grub along with a few cold ones.
Poor, poor me, ............ heck, pour me another.

sasquatch2014
05-11-2008, 20:41
the pic reminds me of a number of years back while working in Salida Colorado we had a big storm come in like two feet on the roads. I looked out my office window in time to see two guys get off their horses and tie them to the lamp post and head into the bar. At least they were avoiding the DWI, as long as the horse is sober I think.