PDA

View Full Version : Cool Breeze...

Smudge
05-16-2008, 01:06
Has anyone seen Mike "Cool Breeze" Smith lately?? I'm pretty sure he's in the Damascus area and will be at TD.

If anyone does bump into him please pass on that his little brother says hello from somewhere in the Gulf of Alaska, and that Seward was awesome and he really needs to go to Alaska.

Actually maybe not. He probably won't leave if he does.

Anywho, thanks!!

Belew
05-16-2008, 06:27
will do

Wonder
05-16-2008, 07:39
Saw him last night........he's doing well

Lone Wolf
05-16-2008, 08:41
Has anyone seen Mike "Cool Breeze" Smith lately?? I'm pretty sure he's in the Damascus area and will be at TD.

If anyone does bump into him please pass on that his little brother says hello from somewhere in the Gulf of Alaska, and that Seward was awesome and he really needs to go to Alaska.

Actually maybe not. He probably won't leave if he does.

Anywho, thanks!!

saw him 10 minutes ago. he's been in and out of damascus the past 3 weeks. he has a PO box and will start paying taxes soon

snuffy smith
05-16-2008, 09:54
Hey Smudge I'm at TD having a blast. I'm healthy and hiking strong again.All is good but I'm running low on cash but thats OK because i'll be back on Springer next March. I hope all is well with you.

Smudge
05-17-2008, 02:37
Right on! Glad do hear you're doing well. Teresa said you were having a blast. PO Box eh? That's classic. We ended up pulling into Seward, Alaska twice, the second time due to weather. Amazing place, fished for halibut within sight of a calving glacier!

I'm having a pretty good time. Kind of a shock to the system being back at sea but I'm getting used to it.

We're pulling in to Everett, WA tomorrow. Going to try to catch a salmon and find a beer.

Later on bro!

Thanks everyone!

-Smudge