PDA

View Full Version : The Only Wanderer and Sally

Local
05-16-2008, 14:37
A favorite hiker stopover in Damascus, Virginia

Dances with Mice
05-16-2008, 15:33
A favorite hiker stopover in Damascus, VirginiaI did not know they made Crocs that big.

Do a lot of people vacuum their lawns in Damascus? Must be a regional thing.

TOW looks good.

Hooch
05-16-2008, 15:38
Met TOW for the first time in April in Damascus. One heck of a nice guy, glad to see him doing well. :D

Gray Blazer
05-16-2008, 18:35
Gott love TOW and his location right on the trail.

Rain Man
05-16-2008, 22:41
Is Sally jealous of all those Hooters girls who posed for a photo or two with TOW on his way through Music City?!

Rain:sunMan

HikerRanky
05-16-2008, 22:57
Is Sally jealous of all those Hooters girls who posed for a photo or two with TOW on his way through Music City?!

I don't know, but some of the girls there today was asking about the Nashville WB'ers and the gentleman that gave out the potato peelers, and when they were coming back thru :banana:banana:banana

Might need to have them make a trip to Damascus!

TOW
05-16-2008, 23:41
I did not know they made Crocs that big.

Do a lot of people vacuum their lawns in Damascus? Must be a regional thing.

TOW looks good.
Lone Wolf was the first one that showed me that it was the hillbilly thing to do of vacuuming your lawn..........

TOW
05-16-2008, 23:43

Yes! In fact she was so jealous that I had to rescue it from her jaws one night as she was about to tear it to pieces. Now it is in a safe place, a young lad up the street has it hanging on his bedroom wall.........

TOW
05-16-2008, 23:44
I don't know, but some of the girls there today was asking about the Nashville WB'ers and the gentleman that gave out the potato peelers, and when they were coming back thru :banana:banana:banana

Might need to have them make a trip to Damascus!
I'm ready anytime..........

TOW
05-16-2008, 23:46
A favorite hiker stopover in Damascus, Virginia
I think Richard super imposed this photo. I am actually a very lean and athletic dude and it is Sally who is fat........I wonder how Local did that?

Micky
05-17-2008, 00:32
I like the sign on the front porch.