PDA

View Full Version : Lugnut

TOW
05-16-2008, 23:53
I just want to get on here and let you know what Lugnut did today on his way to get Hardcore ready. He left a whole bunch of goodies for the hikers box. That was just an awesome act of kindness.

And today has been a very emotional and spiritual day for me. A healing took place between me and a lady that I was in love with awhile back. I prayed for healing and the prayer got answered literally on my front step tonight when she came walking up to meet me because her friend told her about me. The timing could not have been more appropriate. I think my faith just got a boost!

take-a-knee
05-17-2008, 01:06
I just want to get on here and let you know what Lugnut did today on his way to get Hardcore ready. He left a whole bunch of goodies for the hikers box. That was just an awesome act of kindness.

And today has been a very emotional and spiritual day for me. A healing took place between me and a lady that I was in love with awhile back. I prayed for healing and the prayer got answered literally on my front step tonight when she came walking up to meet me because her friend told her about me. The timing could not have been more appropriate. I think my faith just got a boost!

Good for you TOW!

Lugnut
05-20-2008, 20:03
Thanks for the kind words TOW.I do what I can and stay out of the way the rest of the time. Thanks to you for the help to anyone passing your door. I'm sure your efforts are appreciated more than you realize (no matter what the guy living behind you says :D). It was good seeing you Friday. Keep up the good work!

TOW
05-21-2008, 09:23
Thanks for the kind words TOW.I do what I can and stay out of the way the rest of the time. Thanks to you for the help to anyone passing your door. I'm sure your efforts are appreciated more than you realize (no matter what the guy living behind you says :D). It was good seeing you Friday. Keep up the good work!
What did he say? Come on now, last time I heard I was on good terms with my landlord? Did he really say something or are you just ribbing me?

Lugnut
05-21-2008, 15:20
Was talking about LW. You know how he likes trail magic. :p

Jason of the Woods
05-21-2008, 15:25
Geez we brought up two bags of food and stayed at the campground for three hours picking up and no love. J/K It is good to see people do that often.;)