PDA

View Full Version : Trail Days - The Best & The Worst......

Bluez4u
05-19-2008, 00:36
Let's hear it.............don't be shy..............

The Best....

Seeing old friends..
Sharing stories.....
Being together.....

The Worst.....

Eating at Sicalys......
Food on the floor....
Terrible service.....
Dirty silverware....
Forgetful Staff.......

camojack
05-19-2008, 01:33
The Best....
Seeing old friends..
Sharing stories.....
Being together.....
I'll second all of that. Got pics? :confused:

OregonHiker
05-19-2008, 01:34

The Worst.....

Seeing non-Damascus residents complaining about TD operations, suggesting alternative locations, but not volunteering to lead the effort to do something else

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-19-2008, 04:51
Seeing non-Damascus residents complaining about TD operations, suggesting alternative locations, but not volunteering to lead the effort to do something elseYou just might be surprised at what goes on while you are busy tailing people around on internet forums to snipe :D

Bare Bear
05-19-2008, 08:54
Worst:
The excessive drinking and drugging. People that go JUST to party and really just use the Trail as an excuse for poor behavior that negatively impacts others.

Best:
Getting to see old Trail friends, some for that one time each year we can get together.

Very worst: Not going this year, fuel costs, family obligations, etc. etc.

Tinker
05-19-2008, 09:04
The very worst -

I couldn't afford to go due to high gas prices and a tight budget. :(

Alligator
05-19-2008, 09:46
The playground was a nice addition to the park.

dmax
05-19-2008, 09:49
the best: the AT was empty. nice time to get out and hike in solitude.

mambo_tango
05-19-2008, 10:41
i was actually quite disappointed with the class of 2008. last year was way more energetic but i may be biased..... ;)

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-19-2008, 10:48
Best: I missed it this year - no mud, no puke, no noise, no price-gouging

Worst: I missed it this year - missed seeing people and the parade and Billville useless gear and the homemade gear contests.

Blissful
05-19-2008, 10:55
The Best - seeing all my great hiking buddies of course!

Not so great - the parade seemed more disorganized and there were hardly any banners for each of the classes - I would have brought a big one for 2007 had I known :( On another note the parade was much rowdier than last year I thought. But a good kind of rowdy. (not like one year where people scooped up road puddles and dumped them on hikers and the crowd. That was gross) Little kids were really into it which was cute.

I have some pics up in my gallery.

Fannypack
05-19-2008, 11:01
Best: I missed it this year - no mud, no puke, no noise, no price-gouging

Worst: I missed it this year - missed seeing people and the parade and Billville useless gear and the homemade gear contests.
we can all look for the negative in the days events.

If we went thru every day looking for negative happenings and dwelling on these happenings life would be such as a drag.

Trail Days is no different from many other events, there is nothing special about hiker events that keeps it pure.

I must admit as a non-drinker and not a 20-year old that my evenings end usually by midnite.

This year I can say that I slept very well in the campground on Saturday.

quasarr
05-19-2008, 12:52
Best - Contra dancing! I had tons of fun and was glad I went. The regulars were nice and very helpful to us dancing newbies.

Worst - Someone stole our cooler :( It only had 2 beers in it but still

kanga
05-19-2008, 12:57
the best: the AT was empty. nice time to get out and hike in solitude.
amen to that!

Lion King
05-19-2008, 13:11
The Best:

Seeing old friends and laughing a lot.

good programs, good people.

Sicilys staying open 30 minutes later so Wildflower, Karma, Mello yellow, leapyear, Jersey and I could eat our Pizza after closing.

The 2003 reunion luncheon.

karoke...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

The Worst:

As always WAY too much law enforcement (sorry for your troubles Damascus) and way too many "local" (Meaning from anywhere but the trail) teenagers drinking and leaving their broken coolers, empty party cups and beer cans all over so hikers (Who will get the blame for their sorriness) have to clean up after them.

I think its ridiculous that ABC can stand around an out of the way campsite and watch people passing a nalgene and then come over and yank it and the person who has it last. Ridiculous.

If there IS a problem, fix it, but for gods sake, go after the underaged non-hiking thugs who are stealing packs and openingly trying to buy drugs from hikers who are in groups from their year and not the hikers themselvez who are just hanging with friends and not bothering a soul.

The charging an entrance to say hello to someone thing makes it more of an 'event' then a campground which will bring in more non-hiking raff.

=======
It felt different this year, but as always, good to see friends and I hate that I missed so many people that I heard were there but never saw.

Frau
05-19-2008, 15:28
I didn't see this thread so posted my impressions of my first TD on a different thread.

But:

1.) I was amazed at the paucity of attendees, Friday afternoon and Saturday early. I had expected hordes.

2.) I was delighted to see so many dogs.

3.) Saturday, I saw almost as many people hiking as at TD early in the a.m. I am used to fewer faces on the trails, at least around here.

4.) I expected more vendors and reps, and am still confused as to why gear reps and vendor were in two different locations.

5.) We were VERY happy to find roadside camaping so close to Damascus.

6.) All in all a pleasant experience. Everyone was helpful and seemed happy. Our main event was 2 days hiking, though, and not partying.

Frau

D'Artagnan
05-19-2008, 16:42
I can sum up the best and worst in two words: "Grizzly Park". :D

Bigglesworth
05-19-2008, 20:44
i was actually quite disappointed with the class of 2008. last year was way more energetic but i may be biased..... ;)
The big problem is we were throughly confused about when and where to GO! Half of 2008 was up front, half in back, and maybe even some roaming in the middle...we won't go down as the most organized class in history!

Best: seeing friends ahead and behing me - reunions.

Worst: some of the police were unnecessarily invasive in very mello camps.:o

OregonHiker
05-19-2008, 23:26
You just might be surprised at what goes on while you are busy tailing people around on internet forums to snipe :D

You are funny, yet predictable :cool::sun:mad:

t-bor
05-20-2008, 03:09
worst. atf in the woods, and being on crutches
best. not getting busted by the atf

Marta
05-20-2008, 06:50
There were certainly plenty of law enforcement officers at the campground. It might be useful in the future to send some over to the fairground area. There was an early teenaged boy riding around on a bike asking hikers for money (good luck with that) and on Saturday night a drunk drove her car into the vendor area and tore up some stuff, then drove off.

The couple of negative blips notwithstanding, I had a great time meeting up with old friends and making a few new ones.

Frau
05-20-2008, 06:58
ATF in the woods?? Lookin' for a still?

Fr.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-20-2008, 07:06
ATF in the campground :-? - abundant moonshine and illegal substance use in earlier years - I think I see a connection. Sounds like the TD committee tried to tone down the party in the tent city... did it work?

Lone Wolf
05-20-2008, 07:40
Sounds like the TD committee tried to tone down the party in the tent city... did it work?

nope..........

camojack
05-20-2008, 07:48
nope..........
Hey, bub...did you get my note? :confused:

I left it inside your front door at about 9 AM on Sunday... :cool:

NICKTHEGREEK
05-20-2008, 08:00
ATF in the woods?? Lookin' for a still?

Fr.
ATF is now ATF &E The E is for explosives

Local
05-20-2008, 08:23
ATF in the campground :-? - abundant moonshine and illegal substance use in earlier years - I think I see a connection. Sounds like the TD committee tried to tone down the party in the tent city... did it work?

Unfortunately we can't blame this on the feds. These were Virginia ABC (Alcoholic Beverage Control) folks who were doing the stealth and SWAT thing. There are those of us who oppose the confrontational, yes-I'm-in-your-tent approach, and would like to see a strong enforcement around the perimeters of the campground, along with a control of the truly obnoxious, and let everyone else just enjoy.

Frau
05-20-2008, 08:34
Nessmuk and I passed 3 young fellows, obviously not hikers, who were in high spirits Friday evening. It was still light, probably 8pm. They wanted directions to the liquor store. I told them I knew they weren't from VA. They didn't want to believe 1.) there is no liquor store in town, 2.) the closest one is 12 miles away, and that they most likely couldn't get there before it closed if they tried.

I made a few assumption based on the ABC store in our small community, and I did NOT direct them to beer. I am sure they found this on their own. They really had the "We're going to vomit drunk" look.

They were walking down the main drag. I should have directed them to the campground, where the ABC folks were being vigilant.

Fr.

Boudin
05-20-2008, 08:35
Thanks Damascus!!! My family and I had a great time!

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-20-2008, 08:37
Unfortunately we can't blame this on the feds. These were Virginia ABC (Alcoholic Beverage Control) folks who were doing the stealth and SWAT thing. There are those of us who oppose the confrontational, yes-I'm-in-your-tent approach, and would like to see a strong enforcement around the perimeters of the campground, along with a control of the truly obnoxious, and let everyone else just enjoy.First, thank you for suggesting an alternative course that makes sense.

Why were the VA ABC's on-site? While I know the moonshine flows pretty freely during TD, I also know it flows pretty freely the other 51 weeks and that isn't limited to the Damascus area.... wouldn't focusing their efforts on finding those who make and sell it be far more effective in stemming the supply of untaxed liquor than busting visiting consumers? I have seen moonshine at the TD campground, but I have never seen a still there - just saying.
You are funny, yet predictable :cool::sun:mad:Why don't we take our personal differences to PM? Most of the people on this site don't like the rancor.

hammock engineer
05-21-2008, 00:19
The best and worst for me was being in celebration mode after only finishing up 4 months ago yesterday. I met up with my southbounder friend and a few people I know hiking north and the rest just came together. I can't speak for tent city, but the hammocking area in the back was a blast.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-21-2008, 06:57
The hammock area is an exception to what I normally have to say about the tent city. Did they get the poison ivy under control this year in the hammock area? I would consider tent camping back in there if it weren't for the ivy - He-Dino has a very severe reaction to poison ivy - trip to the ER and massive amounts of steroids for 10 days severe. We just can't risk that.

Marta
05-21-2008, 07:09
There was a much larger area free from PI. But around the edges and along the creek there was plenty of fresh growth.

Gaiter
05-21-2008, 07:32
Rumor mill is that it is ATF that was there but one that was ticketed for shine told me that it was the ABC

Now for the BEST and WORSE

BEST --- Everything but my sunburn
WORST --- My sunburn

The New Wally
05-21-2008, 07:38
The Best: Seeing Redwolf and Crazyhorse leave town. Getting a stool at Dots.
The Worse: The worst parade ever. Lack of water balloons and water pistols fights. Nobody got wet at the beginning of the parade.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-21-2008, 07:41
I've looked at the pics from this year. Was the crowd down from previous years? The parade pics show room on the sidewalk for more people and the parade itself looks thin.

Also, shots of the crowd at the talent show seems to show maybe 2/3 of the crowd that attended a couple of years ago.

Lone Wolf
05-21-2008, 07:46
attendance was way down

Pirate
05-21-2008, 08:27
The best: Gypsy working at Mojoes.
The Worst: Anything to do with The Old Mill.

D'Artagnan
05-21-2008, 10:27
The best: Gypsy working at Mojoes.
The Worst: Anything to do with The Old Mill.

Dang! I went to MoJoe's at least 6 times but I never ran into Gypsy. I did get to see her when I stopped by her and Wolf's place to drop off a campaign poster. He, he...

Jack Tarlin
05-21-2008, 10:44
The Best:

Seeing lots of old friends, including many who had travelled, at great expense, from very far away to be in Damascus (like Texas, Maine, Florida, Michigan, Vermont, Indiana, New Hampshire, Ohio).

The Worst:

Not seeing the folks who couldn't make it down, especially those who are out hiking in the West.

Quick comment:

I don't think the police presence or activities were excessive, nor do I think that reducing this presence would make for a better, happier, or safer Trail Days. There was one arrest of a guy who was threatening other people with a weapon......would it have been better if the officers involved weren't there? Would it have been better if this guy HADN'T been confronted by police? Likewise, someone said, "Ye Gods, if there's a problem, then fix it...." or something to that effect. Well, um, yeah. A law enforcement officer saw someone drinking from what was obviously a quart of untaxed and possibly illegal liquor. The hiker in question was cited (very professionally and very politely, by the way.) In other words, there was a problem and it was fixed. :D

Also disagree with the comment about charging a fee to the campground. Trail Days costs a lot of money to put on......the campsite area has to be prepared; porta-johns need to be paid for; security, which is necessary, is expensive; flyers need to be printed; and the whole town needs a really good clean-up when the event is over. This costs money. When I see hikers drinking nine-dollar six-packs complaining about five-dollar user fees, sorry, I haveta laugh. And as for keeping the riff-raff outta town, well, if they tried to do this, Trail Days would have around six participants.

All in all, a great weekend, tho I have to admit, I kinda like Damascus the way it is TODAY.......sunny, peaceful, friendly, and sorta dead. In other words, the perfect place to spend a few quiet days before getting back on the Trail.

Jack Tarlin
05-21-2008, 12:57
I forgot to add one thing I like about Trail Days. I miss seeing Warren Doyle and talking to him for hours on end about trail life. One of these years I want to be in one of his circles and hike the trail, helping him out with the new hikers. We can discus A Walk In The Woods and write our own version. Hopfully we can get some Blue Blazing in, take a few short cuts. I get tired of riding in the back of pickup trucks on interstate 81.

Alligator
05-21-2008, 13:00
That'll teach Jack to log out:jump.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-21-2008, 13:01
I forgot to add one thing I like about Trail Days. I miss seeing Warren Doyle and talking to him for hours on end about trail life. One of these years I want to be in one of his circles and hike the trail, helping him out with the new hikers. We can discus A Walk In The Woods and write our own version. Hopfully we can get some Blue Blazing in, take a few short cuts. I get tired of riding in the back of pickup trucks on interstate 81.Don't know who is responsible, but that is hilarious.

Blissful
05-21-2008, 13:13
The Worse: The worst parade ever. Lack of water balloons and water pistols fights. Nobody got wet at the beginning of the parade.

You weren't in the middle, I guess, where the action was. PLenty of water balloons and pistols to duck around. And someone throwing the usual bucket at the gas station.

Jason of the Woods
05-21-2008, 13:14
The Best: Seeing old and new friends. Taking a break from walking to let loose a bit. Meeting the wonderful people and police from Damascus that helped out so much!

The Worst: The county cops and undercovers following me like the KGB. I am not sure that I want to go back because of that and that's the biggest shame. I guess it's illegal to be a hippie there......

Lone Wolf
05-21-2008, 13:16
The Best: Seeing old and new friends. Taking a break from walking to let loose a bit. Meeting the wonderful people and police from Damascus that helped out so much!

The Worst: The county cops and undercovers following me like the KGB. I am not sure that I want to go back because of that and that's the biggest shame. I guess it's illegal to be a hippie there......

there are no hippies. they died out in the early 70s. now there's just trustafarians that wearing stinky pochuli ****.

Jason of the Woods
05-21-2008, 13:17
What a huge waste of our tax money. I know for a fact the only thing that they found was tired hikers having a good time.

P.S. I learned what a Pack Sniffer is. Just go walk int he woods a bit more. It's good stuff.

Jason of the Woods
05-21-2008, 13:18
That's my deodorant. If I was raised by hippies and those are my values doesn't that make me one?
there are no hippies. they died out in the early 70s. now there's just trustafarians that wearing stinky pochuli ****.

Jason of the Woods
05-21-2008, 13:19
Word. Thank you!
Unfortunately we can't blame this on the feds. These were Virginia ABC (Alcoholic Beverage Control) folks who were doing the stealth and SWAT thing. There are those of us who oppose the confrontational, yes-I'm-in-your-tent approach, and would like to see a strong enforcement around the perimeters of the campground, along with a control of the truly obnoxious, and let everyone else just enjoy.

Lone Wolf
05-21-2008, 13:19
not at all

Jason of the Woods
05-21-2008, 13:26
How about a New Age Hippie? OK I quit.:)

Gray Blazer
05-21-2008, 13:56
How about a New Age Hippie? OK I quit.:)

Would that be a Nappie?? I used to be a hippie wannabee.

Jason of the Woods
05-21-2008, 15:06
That is good. I like that. I may steal that.....

Gray Blazer
05-21-2008, 17:05
My ex-wife was a real hippie and lived in SF/Haight-Ashebury District during the summer of love and dated Charlie Manson (well everything else is true except the Charlie Manson thing). I couldn't be a hippie because they wouldn't let me in the sweat lodge with my clothes on.:D

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-21-2008, 17:24
I couldn't be a hippie because they wouldn't let me in the sweat lodge with my clothes on.:DPhotoshop could fix this :D

Roland
05-21-2008, 17:27
~ When I see hikers drinking nine-dollar six-packs complaining about five-dollar user fees, sorry, I haveta laugh. ~

This is a great line!

StarLyte
05-21-2008, 17:52
Hey...

did Jack really NOT log out?

I was hoping...well...I thought...maybe ah...:sun

Come on, Jack wouldn't have forgotten to sign off! I'll give this the benefit of the doubt. I'll give this hope and heart.

If Jack really said this, I'll bake him a cake. Wait, is Jack a cake eater? How about cookies? Nah, Jack doesn't eat cookies...I know....

I'LL BUY JACK SOME LITTLE DEBBIES !!!! Yeah!

I remember once when Janet forgot to log out and Jack posted something on Whiteblaze under her name HA!

Anywho...

DID GEEK DELIVER KATLIN'S BABY ?

Did she go into labor?

Anyone? Janetski???

Gray Blazer
05-21-2008, 17:53
Photoshop could fix this :D

AAARRrrrrrgggghhhh!!

StarLyte
05-21-2008, 17:57
I am going thru the photos, it's a long process...I'll post them tonight. Sorry it's taking so long.

Bluez4u
05-21-2008, 19:26

Nappie, as in, Don Imus? :eek:

Those is some nappie head hikers...........

girlnextdoor
05-21-2008, 23:27
Thanks Damascus!!! My family and I had a great time!

I agree with Boudin!
Everyone in our crowd had a great time.
We noticed class of '02 didn't have a banner so we're working on that for next year!

Jack Tarlin
05-22-2008, 07:35

I always remember to sign out.

Jack Tarlin
05-22-2008, 07:38
Hey...

did Jack really NOT log out?

I was hoping...well...I thought...maybe ah...:sun

Come on, Jack wouldn't have forgotten to sign off! I'll give this the benefit of the doubt. I'll give this hope and heart.

If Jack really said this, I'll bake him a cake. Wait, is Jack a cake eater? How about cookies? Nah, Jack doesn't eat cookies...I know....

I'LL BUY JACK SOME LITTLE DEBBIES !!!! Yeah!

I remember once when Janet forgot to log out and Jack posted something on Whiteblaze under her name HA!

Anywho...

DID GEEK DELIVER KATLIN'S BABY ?

Did she go into labor?

Anyone? Janetski???

Make it a cheese cake with cherries on top. Don't forget to put some Jim Beam in it also.

Gaiter
05-22-2008, 08:15

no you don't
you forgot to do it at ms. janets, and again somewhere i stopped during my last section (dude took advantage of the first one and I am too nice)

Lone Wolf
05-22-2008, 08:20

not yesterday at mojoes

Flush2wice
05-22-2008, 08:31
Why were the VA ABC's on-site? While I know the moonshine flows pretty freely during TD, I also know it flows pretty freely the other 51 weeks and that isn't limited to the Damascus area.... wouldn't focusing their efforts on finding those who make and sell it be far more effective in stemming the supply of untaxed liquor than busting visiting consumers? I have seen moonshine at the TD campground, but I have never seen a still there - just saying.

The Worst:

As always WAY too much law enforcement (sorry for your troubles Damascus) and way too many "local" (Meaning from anywhere but the trail) teenagers drinking and leaving their broken coolers, empty party cups and beer cans all over so hikers (Who will get the blame for their sorriness) have to clean up after them.

I think its ridiculous that ABC can stand around an out of the way campsite and watch people passing a nalgene and then come over and yank it and the person who has it last. Ridiculous.

If there IS a problem, fix it, but for gods sake, go after the underaged non-hiking thugs who are stealing packs and openingly trying to buy drugs from hikers who are in groups from their year and not the hikers themselvez who are just hanging with friends and not bothering a soul.

What a huge waste of our tax money. I know for a fact the only thing that they found was tired hikers having a good time.

According to VA ABC- agents worked Trail days in plain clothes since they aren't a uniformed force.
They made 16 arrests- 2 for possession of moonshine, 2 for pot and the rest for underage drinking. They also assisted the Damascus PD in the apprehension of the guy with the knife that assaulted a hiker.
So it seems to me that they were doing their job as most of the complaints I've heard in the past have to do with the underage hoodlums causing trouble. Also anyone smoking pot in the middle of a crowded festival is asking for trouble. As far as moonshine?- It's probably been flaunted too much in the past but with only 2 arrests it doesn't sound like they were trying too hard to find it all.
I haven't been to Trail Days in over 15 years because even back then it was too crowded and rowdy. It's so big now the Damascus PD probably can't handle it all. Personally, I'd be pleased to have extra LEO presence there mainly keeping the underage kids away from the booze. Especially if it was my town.

camojack
05-22-2008, 08:33
not yesterday at mojoes
Sounds sorta like a confession, t'me... :-?

Lone Wolf
05-22-2008, 08:37
Sounds sorta like a confession, t'me... :-?

wadn't me but i know who and so does jack.:)

Jack Tarlin
05-22-2008, 08:51

I certainly do not and it angers me so.! People need a life.

camojack
05-22-2008, 08:59
I believe you. Y'know why?

I certainly do not and it angers me so.! People need a life.
↑↑↑ Whoever it is uses the "Shift" key; that's why... ;)

The Old Fhart
05-22-2008, 09:05
Jack Tarlin-"I always remember to sign out."If you do then the previous heartfelt post had to be a genuine post from you. I can feel a group hug coming soon!:D

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-22-2008, 09:09
I forgot to add one thing I like about Trail Days. I miss seeing Warren Doyle and talking to him for hours on end about trail life. One of these years I want to be in one of his circles and hike the trail, helping him out with the new hikers. We can discus A Walk In The Woods and write our own version. Hopfully we can get some Blue Blazing in, take a few short cuts. I get tired of riding in the back of pickup trucks on interstate 81.Jack, did you write this one?

Jack Tarlin
05-22-2008, 09:43
Um, no I didn't, FD. Wolf is right. Public internet cafes are truly dangerous things, and next time, I'll be sure to sign out. Twice.

Alligator
05-22-2008, 09:50
There was another one in the last week or two but it wasn't nearly as funny Jack:).

Newb
05-22-2008, 13:22

I'm not a "Trustafarian", nor a hippie, nor even much of an "earth child". However, I like pachouli and I like Sandalwood. I'm also making some oil from spicebush right now because it A) hides body odor when hiking and B) repels bugs

Pachouli is good and smells good. so there.

Skidsteer
05-22-2008, 18:05
I'm not a "Trustafarian", nor a hippie, nor even much of an "earth child". However, I like pachouli and I like Sandalwood. I'm also making some oil from spicebush right now because it A) hides body odor when hiking and B) repels bugs

Pachouli is good and smells good. so there.

Uh..you might want to change your User title if you really want to sell that, Newb.

Jason of the Woods
05-22-2008, 18:12
What about my friend Punchline who smoked pot in his tent at midnight, with his wife in the woods? Did he deserve to be harrassed? Or my girlfriend who was followed to our tent by an undercover who didn't identify himself as a cop when I asked him why he was in the middle of our tents? I think that a few folks were lucky enough not to experience this behavior. I wish that I could have been one of those.:cool:
According to VA ABC- agents worked Trail days in plain clothes since they aren't a uniformed force.
They made 16 arrests- 2 for possession of moonshine, 2 for pot and the rest for underage drinking. They also assisted the Damascus PD in the apprehension of the guy with the knife that assaulted a hiker.
So it seems to me that they were doing their job as most of the complaints I've heard in the past have to do with the underage hoodlums causing trouble. Also anyone smoking pot in the middle of a crowded festival is asking for trouble. As far as moonshine?- It's probably been flaunted too much in the past but with only 2 arrests it doesn't sound like they were trying too hard to find it all.
I haven't been to Trail Days in over 15 years because even back then it was too crowded and rowdy. It's so big now the Damascus PD probably can't handle it all. Personally, I'd be pleased to have extra LEO presence there mainly keeping the underage kids away from the booze. Especially if it was my town.

Lone Wolf
05-22-2008, 18:17
What about my friend Punchline who smoked pot in his tent at midnight, with his wife in the woods? Did he deserve to be harrassed? Or my girlfriend who was followed to our tent by an undercover who didn't identify himself as a cop when I asked him why he was in the middle of our tents? I think that a few folks were lucky enough not to experience this behavior. I wish that I could have been one of those.:cool:

smokin' dope is illegal

Flush2wice
05-22-2008, 18:44
Out of 20,000 people at Trail Days you happened to know the only 2 that got arrested for pot? And then an undercover cop entered your tent and refused to identify himself? That's hard to believe. Maybe it was a confused drunk that you mistook for a cop?

kanga
05-23-2008, 09:21

man, if you were my friend and you had just posted my pot-smoking on the internet i'd borrow somebody's leki pole. not cool, dude. not cool.:(

saimyoji
05-23-2008, 09:24
man, if you were my friend and you had just posted my pot-smoking on the internet i'd borrow somebody's leki pole. not cool, dude. not cool.:(

too funny :rolleyes:

StarLyte
05-23-2008, 10:02
Just updated the gallery with the last of the Trail Days photos.

Click here (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=271)

CrumbSnatcher
05-23-2008, 10:26
jack did the same thing to miss J, about fabien not being a boy dog and having puppies. maybe fabien was paying his ass back for being called a girl... was fabien at traildays?:)

camojack
05-23-2008, 13:49
Just updated the gallery with the last of the Trail Days photos.

Click here (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=271)
Ooh, look! Pictures of the mighty "Camo" Jack!!! :rolleyes:

And I don't even look [very] ugly in 'em, either... ;)