PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Hikes

turtle_tami
05-22-2008, 18:24
Hey To The Girls In Whiteblaze Land, I Just Started Having Off Work On Wednesdays :eek: !
I'd Like To Take The Day To Go Hiking Or Somthing At Least Half Way Fun,
Live In Westminster MD Gotta Stay Semi Close, With Rick (wrongway) Out On The Trail I Have Allot Of Borring Time On My Hands..Its Really Blaa.. If Anyone Wants To Go Do Something Let Me Know It Would Be Kool To Actually Get Out Of The House And Do Somthing Other Then Mow The Grass Haha. :rolleyes:

Farr Away
05-22-2008, 22:34
Know how you feel. My new husband is off with the Army at the moment. Unfortunately, Maryland is quite a ways away. On the other hand, his next class is going to be in Maryland, so who knows? :-?

Hang in there!

turtle_tami
05-23-2008, 09:28
yea its not fun not having them here i thought it would be a breaze oh yea few months sure why not its not that long.... yea to late to take that back... haha
we used to go to TN all the time Gatlinburg. my grandparents loved it there! I think we all did! Its a drive, like 10-12 hours drive time.

Farr Away
05-24-2008, 22:15
Well if you decide to head down this way, shoot me a PM and maybe we can do a hike in the Smokies?

-FA

turtle_tami
05-25-2008, 14:20
i'll Let you know if i do. it'd be nice to get outta here for a minute! maybe this summer i have vacation days.

Blissful
05-25-2008, 15:01
Or I live near SNP - Swift Run gap. Let me know if you are in the area and want to do some of it. :)

astrogirl
05-25-2008, 21:34
I live near Front Royal, so if you want to come down here, I'd be happy to hike with you.

I need to get out more!

turtle_tami
05-26-2008, 14:18
astrogirl that would be kool i could do that like a 2 hour drive not bad be nice to get out more for me to* i mow the grass thats about it, i do try to take hudson out as much as possible but he walks me everywhere. so its usually not short but shorter walks, he did go to the beach with me. ha the birds on the boardwalk hated him haha drug me everywhere trying to get them.. haha so im trying to get out more....
blissful that would also be kool i am not totally sure where you are i would have to look at ricks trail maps and regular maps i dont usually drive that far he does i usually stare out the window in lala land till we get there :-) or sleep passenger thing.. always be the driver.
but i would like to do that.

right now i have wednesdays off im trying for more days off i have a vacation days left be kool to make a camping trip outa some of them

Mini-Mosey
06-02-2008, 19:46
Just read this....I live near Westminster....work in Hampstead....AND normally have every other Wednesday off!! (plus every other weekend . I'll PM you.

turtle_tami
06-06-2008, 14:18
gonna be busy this week :-)

next week i will be able to hike around if you all wanna go

turtle_tami
06-16-2008, 17:06
Just read this....I live near Westminster....work in Hampstead....AND normally have every other Wednesday off!! (plus every other weekend . I'll PM you.

im gonna go out this wednesday, its close to us if you and if anyone else wants to go i am going to catactain falls (i dont know if thats spelled right?) but thats where im going.. hike around for a little while i have to start hiking a little more let me know :)