PDA

View Full Version : Be careful where you aim that thang!

Old Hillwalker
05-24-2008, 06:20
First it's hazardous Mooning the Cog, now it's risky to piddle in the woods, much risker above treeline I would guess.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/N/NH_ODD_PUBLIC_URINATION_NHOL-?SITE=NHCON&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Tin Man
05-24-2008, 06:24
Here is the operative phrase to save your butt, and your winkie (or winket)...

"To be guilty, the person would have to know the act would affront or alarm someone else."

Bare Bear
05-24-2008, 08:00
I still smile because it turned out all right butt.................I was hiking with a lady who went off into the woods to do her business and I heard her scream then she came running (picture it) with her pants, shirt, etc. all disheveled. She had undone then squatted then heard a rattle............yep nearly did on top of a small rattller she had not seen in her haste. Be careful out there.

weary
05-24-2008, 09:28
Ah. New Hampshire that "Live Free or Die State."

Weary

generoll
05-24-2008, 16:07
apropo of nothing this reminds me of an old story. Two friends are out hiking when one of them squats as described and gets bitten in a personal place by a rattler. The friend calls an emergency room for instructions and is told by the person at the other end to make a cut at the site of the bite and suck the poison out. The injured one asks what the hospital said and is told by the friend, "they said you are going to die".

Odd Thomas
05-24-2008, 16:12
First it's hazardous Mooning the Cog, now it's risky to piddle in the woods, much risker above treeline I would guess.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/N/NH_ODD_PUBLIC_URINATION_NHOL-?SITE=NHCON&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

At least it's not a sex crime now. The founding fathers are still rolling in the grave though.

4eyedbuzzard
05-24-2008, 22:11
Ah. New Hampshire that "Live Free or Die State."

Weary

Actually, I think we're becoming the "Live Free and Die Poor" state.

shelterbuilder
05-25-2008, 20:56
I still smile because it turned out all right butt.................I was hiking with a lady who went off into the woods to do her business and I heard her scream then she came running (picture it) with her pants, shirt, etc. all disheveled. She had undone then squatted then heard a rattle............yep nearly did on top of a small rattller she had not seen in her haste. Be careful out there.

...reminds me of something similar that happened to me many years ago, just north of Duncannon. Nature called and I pulled off the trail, stomped around a bit, found a likely spot and proceeded to "get down to business"...was halfway finished, looked down between my feet, and, yep, there he was! :eek: Fortunately for me, he was polite about the whole affair, and went about his business while I finished mine. He was, apparently, neither affronted nor alarmed, and no charges were filed. :o

gold bond
05-26-2008, 10:33
Like my Dad always said..."You can't fight City Hall.....but you can p**s on the steps!"

HYOH
05-26-2008, 17:05

I always enjoy a good snake in the bush...I mean brush story.;)