PDA

View Full Version : Mother Nature at Clarks Valley shelter

Fly Rod
05-24-2008, 18:13
I met Mother Nature, Sleepwalker, Railroad King and several other fine folks at (and near) the Clark's Valley Shelter (above Harrisburg, PA) on Saturday, 5/24/2008, Between 12 noon and 2 O'Clock.
Mother Nature wanted to let you all know.

Also, there is a rumor that two hikers (none of the above) got food poisoning from the Pizza shop in Duncannon. Separate incidents.
GODSPEED my friends!:banana

Jack Tarlin
05-24-2008, 18:18
Hmmm.

Every year it seems there's some sorta story involving hiker sickness and a hostel or trailside business.

One year it was Janet's. One year it was actually Kincora. One year it was the General Store in Catawba. One year it was the Doyle.

These stories all had one main thing in common......

None of the stories or rumors were true. :rolleyes:

Fly Rod
05-24-2008, 18:42
Hmmm.

Every year it seems there's some sorta story involving hiker sickness and a hostel or trailside business.

One year it was Janet's. One year it was actually Kincora. One year it was the General Store in Catawba. One year it was the Doyle.

These stories all had one main thing in common......

None of the stories or rumors were true. :rolleyes:

I suspect the same applies here. I never heard anything on the local news.

totally Boagus
05-24-2008, 20:04
Kirby was feeling bad while in Duncannon. He stated in his T.J. that he got pizza at the shop on rt 30 and packed alot out. I wonder if it went bad on him....that would be his fault not the pizza place.

Ron Haven
05-25-2008, 00:14
I met Mother Nature, Sleepwalker, Railroad King and several other fine folks at (and near) the Clark's Valley Shelter (above Harrisburg, PA) on Saturday, 5/24/2008, Between 12 noon and 2 O'Clock.
Mother Nature wanted to let you all know.

Also, there is a rumor that two hikers (none of the above) got food poisoning from the Pizza shop in Duncannon. Separate incidents.
GODSPEED my friends!:bananaGood luck Mother Nature.:)