PDA

View Full Version : Thur-Hikers

Christopher Robin
05-27-2008, 18:23
Was that Wilbert shealter Sat. w/ Trans Fat & Liquid both was doing well. Sunday headed for N. Adams to do lardry & all you can eay Chinese. Then off to Vermont. The Chinese is a good place to eat. We stoped in on Monday afterwards. :sun :sun

Lone Wolf
05-27-2008, 20:13
huh?.....

Creek Dancer
05-27-2008, 20:16
Would someone care to translate?:confused:

Frosty
05-27-2008, 21:10
Was that Wilbert shealter Sat. w/ Trans Fat & Liquid both was doing well. Sunday headed for N. Adams to do lardry & all you can eay Chinese. Then off to Vermont. The Chinese is a good place to eat. We stoped in on Monday afterwards. :sun :sunI'd consider filtering my water from now on if I were you.

4eyedbuzzard
05-27-2008, 21:55
I tranzilated it (http://www.gizoogle.com/index.php?translate=false)fo` all you beyotches.

"Was T-H-to-tha-izzat Wilbert playa Sat . Bow wow wow yippee yo yipee yay. w/ Trans Fat & Liquid bizzay was doing wizzy. Sunday heezeeed fo` N . Snoop heffner mixed with a little bit of doggy flint. Adams ta do lardry & all you can eay Chinese . You'se a flea and I'm the big dogg. Tizzle off ta Vermont so you betta run and grab yo glock. The Chinese is a good place ta eat. We stoped in on Monday afterwards in all flavas."

That oughta clear things up.

ChinMusic
05-27-2008, 22:07
I work most Thurs, so I get most of my hiking in on Sat and Sun.