PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of Mooning the Cog?...Don't do it like this Dutchman

sirbingo
06-04-2008, 08:08
Dutch man injures posterior in mooning accident (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080604/ap_on_fe_st/mooning_mishap)

"It says that at one point the 21-year-old "pushed his behind against the window of a restaurant" that broke and resulted in "deep wounds to his derriere."

Ouch! :eek:

My advice...moon from afar.

PJ 2005
06-04-2008, 10:39
Aren't they cracking down on cog moons? Might just be a rumor...

warraghiyagey
06-04-2008, 10:42
Haha. Cracking down. Heheeeee.
Instant Karma for the jerkass

4eyedbuzzard
06-04-2008, 10:43
Just another side effect of legalized pot and hash.:rolleyes:

darkage
06-04-2008, 13:12
Just another side effect of legalized pot and hash.:rolleyes:

difference is, while stoned its funny ... while DRUNK its aggressive.

I'll take a pair of cheeks on a window while i'm eating for a good laugh ...

CrumbSnatcher
06-05-2008, 17:27
heavy fines and or jail time...

Stitch_and_Figgy
06-06-2008, 16:48
Yeah, they were cracking down last year. I remember 5 or 6 hikers got nailed in September, maybe there were more. Here' s Redwood with his citation (http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiofluid/1315190599/):

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1069/1315190599_72b1243a39.jpg

Patrickjd9
06-07-2008, 18:23
Some members of law enforcement need to get lives.

I suppose anyone who'd ticket this sort of crap wouldn't make any friends for us in Mosul or Fallujah.

NICKTHEGREEK
06-07-2008, 18:43

I suppose anyone who'd ticket this sort of crap wouldn't make any friends for us in Mosul or Fallujah.
I'm missing the connection here

CrumbSnatcher
06-07-2008, 19:00

they say its so the paying customers of the train don't have to look as your ass,good thing they can't smell the hikers. or they'd relly start CRACK'n down. alot of the people on the train don't care its the engineers that are pissed,they like to throw coal at the hikers...

yappy
06-07-2008, 19:07
Crumb, instead of doing the AT again next year you should come with us on the AZT...:))

CrumbSnatcher
06-07-2008, 20:05
Crumb, instead of doing the AT again next year you should come with us on the AZT...:))
who's all going and when, how long? sorry if i sound surprised most people are trying to get away from me ha ha, not asking me to tag along. me and my ole'lady would like to hike the colorado trail or the long trail this year and will be taking along our daughter in a child carrier. i have permission to speed hike the A.T. NEXT YEAR looking forward/training for that! feels weird to think about hiking without the dog since i lost her april 13th. thanks for thinking about me,would love to see a itinerary from you. keep me informed.... crumb:D

Pokey2006
06-07-2008, 20:14
Yeah, they were cracking down last year. I remember 5 or 6 hikers got nailed in September, maybe there were more. Here' s Redwood with his citation (http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiofluid/1315190599/):

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1069/1315190599_72b1243a39.jpg

Now THAT's a souvenir!

yappy
06-07-2008, 20:30
Crumb, I remember that you lost your dog. lulu isn't doing so well these days. She has spinal degeneration and limps alot... has trouble getting up. My heart is already mourning. Whatever will I do without my beloved Lulu ? I was planning on the Cdt next yr but now with her not doing very well I don't think 5-6 months is in my future. I am not sure I can even go for the 2 it takes the Azt. Just dreaming right now..today, I went for a walk and left her in the car. She has done this 5 mile hike many times including a 35 below Jan day for my wedding. It is very disconcerting to go without her. So I understand I how you feel .

CrumbSnatcher
06-07-2008, 20:50
Crumb, I remember that you lost your dog. lulu isn't doing so well these days. She has spinal degeneration and limps alot... has trouble getting up. My heart is already mourning. Whatever will I do without my beloved Lulu ? I was planning on the Cdt next yr but now with her not doing very well I don't think 5-6 months is in my future. I am not sure I can even go for the 2 it takes the Azt. Just dreaming right now..today, I went for a walk and left her in the car. She has done this 5 mile hike many times including a 35 below Jan day for my wedding. It is very disconcerting to go without her. So I understand I how you feel .
seems simple but keep the nails trimmed makes a world of difference too, i had bear for 14 1/2 years and forever in my heart. hug lulu for me, hug her and don't let go! its hard to watch them slipping away. just remember you gave lulu the best of you and lulu loves you too. i thought about losing bear for so long then it just came from out of no where and she was gone. she had a high fever that the emergency vet couldn't get down she wasn't responding and the only time she responded when i ask her if she wanted me to let her go, and she licked my face three times as if saying yes. then just like that she was gone. i always said she stuck around for so long because she knew i needed her more than she needed me! people always asked me why i haven't pct'd yet,and its simple because bear wouldn't of been able to go with me. she was more important than any stinkin' trail! the cdt will wait for you my friend

yappy
06-07-2008, 21:01
Yeah, I feel lucky that we can go on our half mile jaunts to the pond. She is so cute and sweet. I can never get enough of her. I gobble up the moments onlt to want more. yesterday she was swimming at a lonely, isloated pond out back and I was lieing in the grass watching. A shadow swirled above and a magnificent swan landed not 10 ft from her. wild animal and old dog gave each other a long look. Lulu was in the water and took a tentative and curious swim towards it. I swear that unbelieveably lovely animal stretched its' neck out to say hello.. Lulu got within 5 feet and then the swan did the most amazing thing... tipped its' long neck down and splashed Lulu ! that was enough to have her hightailing back to the shore. It was UNREAL to watch it play out. Another great memory..

CrumbSnatcher
06-07-2008, 21:17
Yeah, I feel lucky that we can go on our half mile jaunts to the pond. She is so cute and sweet. I can never get enough of her. I gobble up the moments onlt to want more. yesterday she was swimming at a lonely, isloated pond out back and I was lieing in the grass watching. A shadow swirled above and a magnificent swan landed not 10 ft from her. wild animal and old dog gave each other a long look. Lulu was in the water and took a tentative and curious swim towards it. I swear that unbelieveably lovely animal stretched its' neck out to say hello.. Lulu got within 5 feet and then the swan did the most amazing thing... tipped its' long neck down and splashed Lulu ! that was enough to have her hightailing back to the shore. It was UNREAL to watch it play out. Another great memory..
thanks for the great story

yappy
06-07-2008, 21:24
ok crumb.... take care and think about the arizona trail , it is 2 months or so though. it looks like a beauty. later !

Patrickjd9
06-08-2008, 10:32
I'm missing the connection here
If the rangers or cops have time for this, perhaps they should more usefully be deployed somewhere where they are really needed.

Homer&Marje
06-26-2008, 07:23
I live in mass and we have P Town of course, notorious for gay and lesbian well everything and it's really quite fun to go into town, except during Bare Week which i think is going on right now... basically everyone walks around naked or close to it, no charges are filed but you do get $175 fine and a disorderly conduct charge if you get caught having sex in public. Thats it. On any Boston street if you get caught peeing in public you get charged with Indecent exposure while performing a lude act and have to register as a level 1 sex offender. Whata country! Happy Nudeness!