PDA

View Full Version : signing out for the trail...

MadAussieInLondon
02-18-2004, 06:21
well im signing out... i fly out to america in a few days... its gonna be.. stressfull...

3 hour train at 2:49am to manchester airport.. fly out at 8am... wait in heathrow for 2 hrs.. fly out at 11.. land 8 hours later (time adjusted) at 2pm.. wonderfull.. 2 days awake straight :eek: not fun. ohwell...

see some of yas on the trail! and i still have no travel insurance yet.. doh! soo expensive... aaahwell..

DeBare
02-18-2004, 09:13
This thursday night I'll be driving down to springer :clap so I'll be gone from the internet and I will miss WHITEBLAZE.net :(

ChicagoRob
02-18-2004, 10:22
Good Luck Mad Aussie and all the early March starters.

bunbun
02-18-2004, 11:23
well im signing out... i fly out to america in a few days... its gonna be.. stressfull...

3 hour train at 2:49am to manchester airport.. fly out at 8am... wait in heathrow for 2 hrs.. fly out at 11.. land 8 hours later (time adjusted) at 2pm.. wonderfull.. 2 days awake straight :eek: not fun. ohwell...

see some of yas on the trail! and i still have no travel insurance yet.. doh! soo expensive... aaahwell..

lol - I'd tell you to sleep on the plane, but I know how well I could follow that advice if I were in your shoes. So what I'll do is to wish you an "interesting" walk. That's a curse because every time I do it, the recipient has some REALLY interesting adventures. But it's also a blessing because they've always finished. Life is like that, isn't it? :jump

Jaybird
02-18-2004, 12:15

see some of yas on the trail! ...

"MadAussie/Bloody Cactus"

Good Luck in your hike! :p

seeya UP the trail

Trail Yeti
02-18-2004, 13:41
Best of luck...enjoy your trip!! :banana wish I could go..... :(

steve hiker
02-18-2004, 15:40

Hey Mad, you'll be running on straight adrenaline, itll be a blast. With visions of rhododendrun and shelter mice running across your face at night .. :p

tribes
02-18-2004, 17:07
At least you will be tired enough to sleep the first couple of days out........

funkyfreddy
02-19-2004, 00:24
I'll be looking for you on the trail in Maine when I'm up there late summer/early fall.