PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Dine-N-Bull

Survivor Dave
06-22-2008, 17:41
Continuing on with fine tradition, It's time again for the Atlanta/N. Ga. Hikers and families to go out and dine. This thread will hopefully be an ongoing open thread to keep finding new places to meet.
We were at Niks restaurant last time and are moving on. This time since the scepter has been passed to me by Two Speed, we'd check out some DECENT BBQ up in North Georgia around Cumming or Dawsonville. There are some WB'ers that just refuse to come to the city, so we'll accomodate everyone.
If you have any suggestions or recommendations for this, lemme know.

Shooting for Saturday, July 19th.

I also thought that if there were going to be a big bunch, we might do a mini "out of the trunk" swap meet. I guess there's lot's of stuff you wanna get rid of.

SD

Bulldawg
06-22-2008, 17:47
You can count me as a tentative attendee, unless that weekend is free for hiking!! What time did you have in mind, I am assuming supper (some of ya'll call that diner)

Survivor Dave
06-22-2008, 17:54
You can count me as a tentative attendee, unless that weekend is free for hiking!! What time did you have in mind, I am assuming supper (some of ya'll call that diner)
Yeah, thought about 6 PM or so. Any good BBQ up Mt Airy way? I found Pappy Reds and Slopes up in Cumming. Doesn't have to be BBQ, but I thought most would go for it.

Two Speed
06-22-2008, 17:54
Barring unforeseen circumstances I'm in.

JERMM
06-22-2008, 17:55
Hey SD- I missed the one at Nik's last month, I had to go hiking or something, anyway I have it on my calendar.

Two Speed
06-22-2008, 17:55
(By the way Dave, it's a "sceptor." Gotta know how to spell it if you're gonna use it.)

Survivor Dave
06-22-2008, 17:58
Hey SD- I missed the one at Nik's last month, I had to go hiking or something, anyway I have it on my calendar.
Shoot Rabbit, I just sent you a PM. Good deal!

JERMM
06-22-2008, 18:14
Shoot Rabbit, I just sent you a PM. Good deal!

NO, NO, NO, don't SHOOT Rabbit! :D
You silly hiker.

Bulldawg
06-22-2008, 19:40
Yeah, thought about 6 PM or so. Any good BBQ up Mt Airy way? I found Pappy Reds and Slopes up in Cumming. Doesn't have to be BBQ, but I thought most would go for it.

Actually there is a BBQ joint about half way between here and Gainesville that I have heard of people coming all the way from Atlanta to eat. But we are in a "dry" county and most folks wouldn't go for that I don't think. And the place is sort of small, get 7 or 8 hiker families together and we would have to rent out the entire building. Cumming is a little bit of a haul for me, but whatever is better for everyone. I still say Gainesville, but I sure can make Cumming easier than say, Marietta!!

Bulldawg
06-22-2008, 19:41
(By the way Dave, it's a "sceptor." Gotta know how to spell it if you're gonna use it.)

I sort of wanted to say something, but I didn't. Oh yeah, BTW Two it is "scepter" according to my browser spell check.

:eek:

Two Speed
06-22-2008, 20:01
I sort of wanted to say something, but I didn't. Oh yeah, BTW Two it is "scepter" according to my browser spell check.

:eek:
Hmm, maybe that's why it didn't work for me, either. Gonna have to see how you do when it's your turn.

Bulldawg
06-22-2008, 23:17
Hmm, don't remember asking for a turn??

Two Speed
06-23-2008, 05:51
Well, nobody actually asks for it.

Heater
06-23-2008, 05:53
You should ditch the BBQ idea. :-?

Everyone knows you gotta come to TEXAS for good BBQ.

:D:D:D:D

Dances with Mice
06-23-2008, 07:08

:D:D:D:DLockhart's just a little out of the way. Worth the drive, sure, but E. Coast 'que is different enough that there's no competition with the brisket boys from the Lone Star state (...and it's so cool the way they nick-named the state after a brand of beer, isn't it?...)

I PM'd Dave about the week I'll be out of town. Pappy Red's is much easier to find that Slocum's.

Two Speed
06-23-2008, 08:07

:D:D:D:DSounds like someone's just a teensy bit jealous that they can't join the crowd. 'Tsokay, Tex, you're welcome to the next one if you're in town. ;)

MamaCat
06-23-2008, 08:16

:D:D:D:D

Everybody too knows it ain't bbq unless it's PIG :D:D:D:D

Last time I heard, in TX they use beef :eek: :eek:

MamaCat
06-23-2008, 08:17
I'm in for July 19th. Pappy Reds is fine with me --- easy for me to get to.

Two Speed
06-23-2008, 08:36
Everybody too knows it ain't bbq unless it's PIG :D:D:D:D

Last time I heard, in TX they use beef :eek: :eek:Oddly enough I prefer beef, but I'm not a huge BBQ fan, anyway.

While I'm at it I'm considering holding an informal "warm up dinner" at Nik's again so the folks like Gaiter that work weekends can join in, too. Maybe the Wednesday preceding, on the 16th. Anyone interested, or should I just drown my troubles in Stella on my own?

Not like there'd be anyone else at Nik's, ya know.

Survivor Dave
06-23-2008, 08:45
Oddly enough I prefer beef, but I'm not a huge BBQ fan, anyway.

While I'm at it I'm considering holding an informal "warm up dinner" at Nik's again so the folks like Gaiter that work weekends can join in, too. Maybe the Wednesday preceding, on the 16th. Anyone interested, or should I just drown my troubles in Stella on my own?

Stella on your own is good. You won't have to worry about whose turn it is to buy the next round. Dances won't be there to pick up your extensive bar tab this time though.:D
Monkey see, monkey do.......

A warm up dinner? How about you just drinking some castor oil before the BBQ, that'll warm you up.

Two Speed
06-23-2008, 08:57
Stella on your own is good. You won't have to worry about whose turn it is to buy the next round. Dances won't be there to pick up your extensive bar tab this time though.:D'Tsokay, I got the number and expiration date off his card the last time.

Monkey see, monkey do.......Yeah, we are copying Sly's idea, but I don't think he minds that much as long as he gets an invite once in a while.
A warm up dinner? How about you just drinking some castor oil before the BBQ, that'll warm you up.Castor oil is your idea of a warm up? Dude, we gotta have a long talk.

Heater
06-23-2008, 09:30
Oddly enough I prefer beef, but I'm not a huge BBQ fan, anyway.

I prefer pork ribs and can make a mean pulled pork sammich.

Want Carolina red sauce or mustard sauce? (Now there's a debate in and of itself)

I talk to Q'ers from all over the world to make mine the best it can be. ;)

I am just grillin' on the 4th, though.

Heater
06-23-2008, 09:32
I prefer pork ribs and can make a mean pulled pork sammich.

P.S. That'd get my ass kicked in some circles around here, so.... Shhhhh! :D

max patch
06-23-2008, 10:41
Pooles, because its the gateway to Springer.

Omarosa fans can always go to the Pink Pig instead.

Survivor Dave
06-23-2008, 10:48
Thanks MP, but a bit too far, they close early, and no potent potables.

Pooles, because its the gateway to Springer.

Omarosa fans can always go to the Pink Pig instead.

Ghosthiker
06-23-2008, 11:00
Y'all decide and I'll show up. Might even make it back to Nik's, too.

BTW, TS. I had me some Stella Saturday night. yummmmmm.

Two Speed
06-23-2008, 11:32
Well, if ya make it to the warm up the beer's on DWM, and they've got Stella on tap. :sun

Dances with Mice
06-23-2008, 13:02
Well, if ya make it to the warm up the beer's on DWM, and they've got Stella on tap. :sunWell, wouldn't that be different. There wasn't a single beer on that last bar tab. Somebody must have taken a bath in Patron tequila, tho. That's ok. I've almost washed enough cars and cut enough lawns to pay off the tab.

Be aware that I have to attend a family reunion (http://www.juggle.org/festival/2008/) in July. And for the record, the place to get the best BBQ in Forsyth County is my back porch.

Two Speed
06-23-2008, 13:20
Heard and understood!

Hey everybody! Free beer and great BBQ on DWM's back porch!

:dance:datz:clapYeeee Hawwww!:clap:datz:dance

Dances with Mice
06-23-2008, 14:57
Heard and understood! Hey everybody! Free beer and great BBQ on DWM's back porch!Well, the facilities aren't up to the high standards of a classy joint like Nik's but we could hold a gathering here.

Hightower Trout Farm would be a better gathering spot tho.

Survivor Dave
06-23-2008, 18:54
Well, the facilities aren't up to the high standards of a classy joint like Nik's but we could hold a gathering here.

Hightower Trout Farm would be a better gathering spot tho.

I thought you were juggling your balls in Kentucky that Saturday.:cool::D

Dances with Mice
06-23-2008, 22:18
I thought you were juggling your balls in Kentucky that Saturday.:cool::D ...while wagging a 20" club.

Bulldawg
06-23-2008, 22:31
Well, wouldn't that be different. There wasn't a single beer on that last bar tab. Somebody must have taken a bath in Patron tequila, tho. That's ok. I've almost washed enough cars and cut enough lawns to pay off the tab.

Be aware that I have to attend a family reunion (http://www.juggle.org/festival/2008/) in July. And for the record, the place to get the best BBQ in Forsyth County is my back porch.

So the BBQ is now at DWM's house? Is this a pot luck thing or is Dances supplying everything? I have some homemade peach firewater if this thing is at someone's house.

Skidsteer
06-23-2008, 22:40
So the BBQ is now at DWM's house? Is this a pot luck thing or is Dances supplying everything? I have some homemade peach firewater if this thing is at someone's house.

Sure! If you can get his house keys. He'll be wagging his club (http://www.juggle.org/festival/2008/)in Kentucky

Bulldawg
06-23-2008, 22:44
Sure! If you can get his house keys. He'll be wagging his club (http://www.juggle.org/festival/2008/)in Kentucky

Dances, we are thinking of turning this thing into a party at your house. Thats much easier than you having to pick up the tab. If you desire to leave something in the fridge for us to eat, feel free. So what we need I guess is the address (someone else might have it) and where you plan to leave the keys. Tell the neighbors to ignore the crazy hiker types coming and going in your absence. We promise to leave the place in the same shape as found.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::banana:banana:banana

Two Speed
06-24-2008, 06:07
. . . and where you plan to leave the keys . . . We don't need no stinkin' keys. :cool:

Dances with Mice
06-24-2008, 06:18
Well, normally it wouldn't be a problem. But this year while we're gone we're replacing the nets on the tennis courts, draining the pool so the mural painted on the bottom can be touched up, having the wine cellar floor retiled, and all the chandeliers are being taken down for cleaning. You know how it is. There will be workmen coming in and out all day and y'all wouldn't be comfortable.

Two Speed
06-24-2008, 08:06
Well, that means the doors will be unlocked, and I'm sure the painters would appreciate a brewski or two. We all know they do their best work after a couple of cold ones. ;)

That and we can offer expert supervision, too!

Sounds like this is a "go," boys & girls! :sun

Dances with Mice
06-24-2008, 08:25
.....Sounds like this is a "go," boys & girls! You know, of course, that I don't really mind. Even if the resurfacing of the helicopter pad is going to seriously screw up traffic flow around the house. And I don't have any guns because I don't believe in that sort of thing. But the security team, bless their little hearts, really like the AK-47's I got them for Christmas. And I keep telling them "Guys! Ask questions FIRST then shoot! OK? Questions then Bang-Bang! Got it?" I'm still not sure they understand.

I do feel bad about that whole Jehovah's Witnesses thing. But I think they would appreciate their area in the formal gardens and the roses grow so well there, you know what I mean?

But, hey, if any of y'all speak the Western Laotian dialect of the Hmong language, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Survivor Dave
06-24-2008, 08:25
Well, normally it wouldn't be a problem. But this year while we're gone we're replacing the nets on the tennis courts, draining the pool so the mural painted on the bottom can be touched up, having the wine cellar floor retiled, and all the chandeliers are being taken down for cleaning. You know how it is. There will be workmen coming in and out all day and y'all wouldn't be comfortable.

Well, that means the doors will be unlocked, and I'm sure the painters would appreciate a brewski or two. We all know they do their best work after a couple of cold ones. ;)

That and we can offer expert supervision, too!

Sounds like this is a "go," boys & girls! :sun

Don't you two have jobs?:rolleyes::D

Two Speed
06-24-2008, 08:38
. . . But, hey, if any of y'all speak the Western Laotian dialect of the Hmong language, I'm sure you'll be fine. : : : Two Speed seen researching what kind of beer Hmong villagers like. : : :

Survivor Dave
06-24-2008, 08:42
Uh oh! I just called Pappy Red's and they do NOT have a beer and wine license.:(:mad:

Do y'all still wanna go there or shall I find somewhere else?

Two Speed
06-24-2008, 08:54
Sticking with Pappy Red's is fine with me.

Survivor Dave
06-24-2008, 09:00
Sticking with Pappy Red's is fine with me.

Apparently, some counties just approved the sale of potent potables and the restaurants are scrambling to get their licenses.
I spoke with Sanky's BBQ in Dawsonville off of 400 and they might accomodate us if it's BYOB. It's supposed to be excellent Q. I'll know by Thursday. If not, Bulldawg said he had some of his special"elixer" for the parking lot! LOL

It really doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

SD

Dances with Mice
06-24-2008, 09:01
: : : Two Speed seen researching what kind of beer Hmong villagers like. : : :It involves chewing up some sort of poisonous plant and spitting it into an open wooden trough to ferment with their own urine ... so what I'm saying is I'd guess they'd probably like Coors Light.

Two Speed
06-24-2008, 09:13
It involves chewing up some sort of poisonous plant and spitting it into an open wooden trough to ferment with their own urine ... so what I'm saying is I'd guess they'd probably like Coors Light.Mmmm, no, that sounds closer to PBR or Heineken. If they used monkey piss it'd be pretty close to Coors Light.

Grandma
06-24-2008, 10:30
I'll be there. If Pappy can't pour it for us, then I guess I'll bring my own and pour it in my coke. You with me Two Speed?

Bulldawg
06-24-2008, 11:07
Apparently, some counties just approved the sale of potent potables and the restaurants are scrambling to get their licenses.
I spoke with Sanky's BBQ in Dawsonville off of 400 and they might accomodate us if it's BYOB. It's supposed to be excellent Q. I'll know by Thursday. If not, Bulldawg said he had some of his special"elixer" for the parking lot! LOL

It really doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

SD

Sanky's is some jam up BBQ. Hey, there are some BBQ joints in Gainesville I think. Are we really sold on it having to be BBQ? I really like the idea of DWM place. All the amenities he described, sounds like a fabulous place. I guess I should have learned to juggle as a youngster!!:p I can bring the firewater and some beans, everybody loves beans right?

Anyway, seriously, I don't have to have the drink anyway. Just food and it does not have to be BBQ. Sanky's is good BBQ, I've had it numerous times. We have a store like 150 yards from it, so I know it. In fact I can remember when Sanky's was all that was at that intersection and that doesn't make me old. That intersection on 400 has boomed in the last 10 years. Just keep up the good work SD so you can hold on to that scepter. :D:D

Two Speed
06-24-2008, 11:59
I'll be there. If Pappy can't pour it for us, then I guess I'll bring my own and pour it in my coke. You with me Two Speed?Uh, probably not this time. I'll prolly ride my 750 over there, and my internal gyro seems to have intermittent stability problems after 2 beers. That and I came very close to having an "up close and personal encounter" with a radiator one time after sucking down a six pack or so.

Very, very close. Extremely close. :eek:

Now, if you'd like to join the Wednesday Warm Up at Nik's, well, that's a completely different matter. I can walk home from there if I have to. I also have a spare bedroom for anyone who thinks they could use a nap before heading home.

Grandma
06-24-2008, 12:04
I'm down for anything. Once we land on something, I'll be there.

Well, I don't like dudes in leather trying to court me. :eek: But I do like to watch DWM and his wife juggle. So....I'm pretty much down for anything.

Grandma
06-24-2008, 12:09
Uh, probably not this time. I'll prolly ride my 750 over there, and my internal gyro seems to have intermittent stability problems after 2 beers. That and I came very close to having an "up close and personal encounter" with a radiator one time after sucking down a six pack or so.

Very, very close. Extremely close. :eek:

Now, if you'd like to join the Wednesday Warm Up at Nik's, well, that's a completely different matter. I can walk home from there if I have to. I also have a spare bedroom for anyone who thinks they could use a nap before heading home.

Might have to have a visit with Stella. We'll see as it gets closer.

Survivor Dave
06-24-2008, 12:25
OK. We're leaning towards Sanky's BBQ in Dawsonville. Better BBQ and I'll know on Thursday if we can BYOB. Thanks for the input there Dawg.

Seeing that Two Speed is so hell bent on having his pre BBQ get Soused-a-Thon the Wednesday before, I think he needs to bring the beer, seeing that he is an expert in this field.

Dawg, if you wish to bring some of that "cooking fuel", I don't think there will be any objections from this bunch.

If were a go, and everyone is cool with the cuisine and location, I'll book the patio next week.

SD

Two Speed
06-24-2008, 12:39
[SIZE=3] . . . Seeing that Two Speed is so hell bent on having his pre BBQ get Soused-a-Thon the Wednesday before, I think he needs to bring the beer, seeing that he is an expert in this field. . .The beer's on tap at Nik's; already there in the cooler.

Survivor Dave
06-24-2008, 13:19
The beer's on tap at Nik's; already there in the cooler.

Excuse me your Eminency, would you like the sceptre back?

Two Speed
06-24-2008, 13:43
Well, it would be handy at the Wednesday Warm Up.

:-?

Tell ya what, shoot it to me in a PM and I'll bring it to ya at Sanky's.

Ghosthiker
06-24-2008, 13:48
Dang, anyone who didn't know y'all and was reading this thread would think you've already started a new tab for DWM to settle.

Grandma
06-24-2008, 16:35
If DWN isn't there, I'm not sure the tab will be as impressive as last time.....but you never know.

Skidsteer
06-24-2008, 18:24
...while wagging a 20" club.

That's longer than Survivor Dave's sceptor!

Survivor Dave
06-24-2008, 18:43
That's longer than Survivor Dave's sceptor!

Funny guy there Skidsy. Everyone knows how big a hikers sceptre is. I don't know how you come up with those terrific one liners.:D

On to more stuff. I hear that Sanky's BBQ is a pretty small place according to Bulldawg, but has great Q. Pappy Red's is bigger and pretty good as well.

The Smith House is an option or Caruso's Italian on the Square in Dahlonega has good food at reasonable prices, plenty of room, they serve beer, wine, and cocktails.
Some of the other restaurants are pretty good there as well, but on the pricey side.
Anymore thoughts on this simple matter?

Gaiter
06-24-2008, 19:04
ooh the 19th, I think I might have the parental units here that weekend, if they aren't here then count me in...

Thru Hiker Wife
06-24-2008, 19:12
:::THW seen keeping an eye on this thread since y'all are coming up to her neck of the woods:::

Lots to choose from in Cumming. Both BBQ places are dry I believe.

Are these gatherings appropriate for munchkins (mine's 13)?

hacksaw
06-24-2008, 19:16
Uh oh! I just called Pappy Red's and they do NOT have a beer and wine license.:(:mad:

Do y'all still wanna go there or shall I find somewhere else?

If y'all want some excellent Q, best ribs I've ever had, AND potables check out Bad Bob's BBQ. It is kid friendly.

Exit 13 off Ga 400 south of Cumming, west on Ga 141 and left(south) at the first light on Ga 9. Across the street from McDonalds.

Survivor Dave
06-24-2008, 19:18
OK. I have spoken with a few of y'all and came to the decision that we go to Caruso's Italian Restaurant in Dahlonega on the square. They have good food from great pizza and lasagna, to fish and sweet appetizers, friendly staff, bar, blah...blah...blah....

Here a link below for the pertinents.

6 PM on Saturday, July 19th.

Looking forward to it!

I just need a count and I'll make the reservation. Right now we have a dozen or so.

http://www.restaurant.com/microsite.asp?rid=330656&prti=4252&raid=1730 (http://www.restaurant.com/microsite.asp?rid=330656&prti=4252&raid=1730)

SD

Ghosthiker
06-25-2008, 05:42
I'm fine with Caruso's. Count me in.

Two Speed
06-25-2008, 05:55
OK. I have spoken with a few of y'all and came to the decision that we go to Caruso's Italian Restaurant in Dahlonega on the square . . .Italian BBQ? I didn't even know the Italians made BBQ.

Survivor Dave
06-25-2008, 05:57
Italian BBQ? I didn't even know the Italians made BBQ.

I'm assuming that's your way of saying your coming?

Two Speed
06-25-2008, 08:18
Wouldn't miss it for the world. Gotta try some of this Italian BBQ.

Grandma
06-25-2008, 08:36
Sure they make BBQ. Mobsters have to cook something over all those cars they blow up.

peanuts
06-25-2008, 08:47
put me as tentative......when do u need a head count?

Survivor Dave
06-25-2008, 08:58
Hopefully by this Monday the 30th.

put me as tentative......when do u need a head count?

Two Speed
06-25-2008, 09:00
:::THW seen keeping an eye on this thread since y'all are coming up to her neck of the woods:::

Lots to choose from in Cumming. Both BBQ places are dry I believe.

Are these gatherings appropriate for munchkins (mine's 13)?Oops, too busy messing with SD to act like an adult.

Yeah, why not? I'll step up to the plate and promise to do my very best to constrain my usually colorful language.

Survivor Dave
06-25-2008, 09:02
They serve alcohol, that'd be a stretch for you.

Oops, too busy messing with SD to act like an adult.

Yeah, why not? I'll step up to the plate and promise to do my very best to constrain my usually colorful language.

Two Speed
06-25-2008, 09:54
They serve alcohol, that'd be a stretch for you.What the *$#! do you know? I'm the classiest SOB* on this site.

* SOB = Son of a Bachelor ;)

Thru Hiker Wife
06-25-2008, 10:09
:) That's okay, guys! Bringing her would be as a last resort. I'm sure in reality that if I decide to come she'll be off socializing elsewhere as usual. Anyway, will have to see how things go. Dahlonega's a bit of a "hike" and I don't know that area very well.

Survivor Dave
06-25-2008, 10:36
We don't want your class, just your money. First round is on Two Speed y'all. I'm instituting penalties for stupid posts........Don't worry, at this rate Two Speed will be buying all night. Maybe Niks isn't such a good idea, huh Two Speed?:D

What the *$#! do you know? I'm the classiest SOB* on this site.

* SOB = Son of a Bachelor ;)

Two Speed
06-25-2008, 11:30
. . . I'm instituting penalties for stupid posts........Don't worry, at this rate Two Speed will be buying all night . . . Hate to ruin your fun, but seeing as I'll be riding the 750 up I won't be having any, and therefore will not be buying for anyone else. However, if you'd like a round of iced tea I can probably manage that.

Sweetened or unsweetened?

Survivor Dave
06-25-2008, 11:36
Is that the one with training wheels? A 750 huh? Exactly how thick is the rubber band? It must be one of those Hondamatics. I always knew you could't shift gears.:D

Hate to ruin your fun, but seeing as I'll be riding the 750 up I won't be having any, and therefore will not be buying for anyone else. However, if you'd like a round of iced tea I can probably manage that.

Sweetened or unsweetened?

Two Speed
06-25-2008, 11:46
Is that the one with training wheels?I hope to have those off by the time the dinner rolls around. Mommy said she'd think about it.
A 750 huh? Exactly how thick is the rubber band? It must be one of those Hondamatics. I always knew you could't shift gears.:DNo, it's a manual. I just don't shift cuz I'm afraid to get out of first gear.

(Just so everybody knows Dave's being pissy because I wouldn't let him borrow my bike. Seeing as his personality seems to have soured I'll make sure he gets a sweet tea, no lemon. :p)

Shadowmoss
06-25-2008, 13:26
All rounds are always on Two Bit. It's tradition. At least on certain other threads it is.

Don't worry TB, I'll keep the Nashville Pizza Nite's tab in your name tonight. :)

Two Speed
06-25-2008, 13:50
Hey, if they're silly enough to let a crowd of hikers put a beer tab on my account all I got to say is go for it. Ya'll better live it up, though. I doubt they're gonna fall for that line twice.

Survivor Dave
06-25-2008, 14:40
Who the hell is Two Bit? I think your on the wrong thread Shadowmoss. Better lay off the beer until pizza night in Nashville I guess.:rolleyes:

All rounds are always on Two Bit. It's tradition. At least on certain other threads it is.

Don't worry TB, I'll keep the Nashville Pizza Nite's tab in your name tonight. :)

Shadowmoss
06-25-2008, 17:03
Father Two Bit is the hiker formerly known as Two Speed. See the help with some math, please thread. Geez, SD, get with the program. ;)

Survivor Dave
06-25-2008, 17:55
Naw, those are shark infested waters over there. I need to hear it from the rats mouth!;)

Father Two Bit is the hiker formerly known as Two Speed. See the help with some math, please thread. Geez, SD, get with the program. ;)

Two Speed
06-25-2008, 18:54
SD, we had tribbles, Skidalonians, two CAO's, a Naviguesser and a widely varied cast of characters, but no rats. You may have to change your preferred source of info if you want to get with the program.

Of course the "Help with some math, please" is pretty much a dead letter so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Bulldawg
06-25-2008, 20:55
I can do Caruso's alright. Thats a decent place with some pretty decent beer, etc. Is this thing kiddie hiker friendly or no?

Survivor Dave
06-25-2008, 21:30
Yes, very friendly to the minor hikers. I think they have a childs menu, but if not, I am sure they'll make it happen. A really cool place. Not stuffy.

Good to see you aboard there Dawg. How many will you be?

I lost cell reception and left you a message yesterday.

SD

I can do Caruso's alright. Thats a decent place with some pretty decent beer, etc. Is this thing kiddie hiker friendly or no?

Bulldawg
06-25-2008, 22:16
Yes, very friendly to the minor hikers. I think they have a childs menu, but if not, I am sure they'll make it happen. A really cool place. Not stuffy.

Good to see you aboard there Dawg. How many will you be?

I lost cell reception and left you a message yesterday.

SD
Yeah, put me down for a tentative 4. I lost reception and my crappy Nextel has yet to tell me I have a voice mail!!! Thanks for the work on this deal and an awesome choice of places. We love Dahlonega. I'd live there if my wife would!!

Shadowmoss
06-25-2008, 22:56
Two Bit: the thread isn't dead, just resting. It will revive again, I'm sure. I'm keeping a case of Romulan Ale chilled for when Jeff returns from the desert in the liquor locker over there.

Two Speed
06-26-2008, 06:15
Yeah, put me down for a tentative 4 . . . Well, between your two kids and possibly having THW's girl that'll be the most children at an Atlanta WB dinner. Of course the previous record's no children attending, so it's about time we busted that record.

I think it's good stuff getting kids involved. Just don't wanna let DFCS know we're trying to make 'em into hikers. ;)
Two Bit: the thread isn't dead, just resting. It will revive again, I'm sure. I'm keeping a case of Romulan Ale chilled for when Jeff returns from the desert in the liquor locker over there.ShadowMuppet, I think the "Help" thread is in the Christmas rerun part of life, so to speak, but if ya'll want to fire it up I'll be there to offer spiritual advice. With any luck Cap'n 'Slogger can join us for a few navigational deviations.

SD, in case you're interested in being a Star Schlep crew member you have to take the Sgt Schultz oath.

Survivor Dave
06-26-2008, 06:43
No man, not really interested. My Dungeons and Dragons were put away in the 70's. I seperated from Nerdism then. Girls are more fun than going to Star Trek Conventions.

SD, in case you're interested in being a Star Schlep crew member you have to take the Sgt Schultz oath.

Two Speed
06-26-2008, 09:04
You mean to say that 1Pint and Shadowmoss aren't girls? Dang, they sure had me fooled. :eek:

Shadowmoss
06-27-2008, 21:16
[cough] umm, you weren't supposed to tell anyone you know I'm a girl. What happened in the weapons bay stays in the weapons bay.

Two Speed
06-28-2008, 10:55
There were other indicators, interest in mermen for instance, and I have no idea why you keep referring to the weapons bay. Saw something in there you liked?

Footslogger
06-28-2008, 11:24
[cough] What happened in the weapons bay stays in the weapons bay.

====================================

Spoken like a true crew member of the StarSchlepp Enterprise ...

Cap'n 'Slogger

Two Speed
06-29-2008, 22:05
Hey 'Slogger, you need to make sure and let us know the next time you're gonna be in town. We'll see if we can't schedule an Atlanta WB dinner while you're here; may get a Schleppie or two to show up.

Bulldawg
06-29-2008, 22:07
I may very well not be able to attend. My wife told me tonight we have a surprise birthday party planned for my Grandmother who will be turning 80 this year. She couldn't remember if it was the 18th or 19th though. I am betting it is the 19th though.

Survivor Dave
06-29-2008, 22:22
As of right now, there are more maybes than for sures. I don't see the dinner coming together to constitute the drive to Dahlonega. It's kinda far for most. I understand the money crunch thing for some.
Changing the location, date and time are an option.
If you have any thoughts, please let me know. But as of now, it's tentative unless we get around 8-10 for sures. Anyone else want the sceptre?:o

SD

Sir-P-Alot
06-29-2008, 22:28
I will attend. I will probably make a weekend out of it and camp out at Winfield Scott or on the trail somewhere but it isn't a long drive from there back to Caruso's.

Survivor Dave
06-29-2008, 22:57
Ok, last change in plan. I hope this will work out.
Spiced Right BBQ in Roswell off the square. It's located near Marietta Hwy(120) and South Atlanta Street(Hwy 9) The link is below. Their ribs are really good, they have assorted "beverages", and it's a pretty cool place.
Same time, 6PM.
Lemme know if you can make it.

http://spicedright.com/ribhouse.html (http://spicedright.com/ribhouse.html)

Thanks!

Survivor Dave
07-02-2008, 05:34
Mmmmmmmm....just a friendly reminder.:banana

A half order of their pig-cicles are alot. They use the whole piece of the St. Louis Style Rib to gnaw on a little. Double Mmmmmm...
SD

http://spicedright.com/ribhouse.html (http://spicedright.com/ribhouse.html)

http://whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/files/7/6/4/7/img_0520.jpg

Ghosthiker
07-02-2008, 06:47
WooHoo. I'll be there!!

Survivor Dave
07-02-2008, 07:04
WooHoo. I'll be there!!

That's good. Seeing your paying for golf and all.... and wagering at $1 a hole, it looks like I won't have to worry about dinner either.:D

Survivor Dave
07-02-2008, 09:13
Looks like it's coming together nicely. I have PM'ed with a few and they are coming. Reservations will be made on Friday.

Oh yeah, they have a Blues band there on the weekend.

SD

MamaCat
07-02-2008, 09:19
Hey All,

Hubby and I can make Spiced Right. It is still on July 19th at 6:00 -- right?

Survivor Dave
07-02-2008, 09:46
That'd be correct MamaCat. I'll put you down.

Hey All,

Hubby and I can make Spiced Right. It is still on July 19th at 6:00 -- right?

Grandma
07-02-2008, 09:47
Yup, 19th at 6:00. See you there.

Survivor Dave
07-02-2008, 13:06
Good deal, almost have enough for a baseball team now. I hear the Blues Band is pretty good and the ribs....did I already say that?

SD

Two Speed
07-02-2008, 15:50
Just confirming I'll be there. While I'm at it I'll remind everyone about the Wednesday Warm Up at Nik's.

peanuts
07-02-2008, 20:15
count me in for sat, 19th!, for wed at nik's i don't know yet.

JERMM
07-02-2008, 20:20
SD- put me down for Spiced Right

Ghosthiker
07-03-2008, 06:27
I'm even going to try and make Nik's, TS

Two Speed
07-03-2008, 06:50
Excellent, just take it easy on the Patron this time, willya? I'm not sure, but I think DWM is starting to suspect we've been putting our tab on his Visa.

Survivor Dave
07-03-2008, 11:17
For how many Rabbit?

SD- put me down for Spiced Right

Survivor Dave
07-03-2008, 11:22
Just making sure of the folks coming:

Two Speed
Ghosthiker
MamaCat(2)
Grandma
Peanuts
Sir-P-Alot
FatMan
J Rabbit(1 or 2?)
Skids-Maybe?
Hoop Rat-Maybe?
SD

Please keep adding if you can make it!

Footslogger
07-03-2008, 11:23
I'll be there in "spirit" ...while the rest of you are consuming the local spirits !!

'Slogger

Survivor Dave
07-03-2008, 11:34
When can we expect you at the dinners again in Atlanta Sloggy? I know you miss REAL BBQ. What do you all BBQ in Wyoming, Emu's?:D

I'll be there in "spirit" ...while the rest of you are consuming the local spirits !!

'Slogger

Footslogger
07-03-2008, 11:42
What do you all BBQ in Wyoming, Emu's?:D

=================================

Buffalo ...and I'll get back to you on my attending the local hotlanta bbq's. Yes, I do miss them but I"m sure the Cardiologist is quite pleased that I am missing them !!

'Slogger

Ghosthiker
07-03-2008, 14:07
Footslogger, as someone who has experienced that too, just an occasional treat is okay.

Survivor Dave
07-04-2008, 18:03
=================================

Buffalo ...and I'll get back to you on my attending the local hotlanta bbq's. Yes, I do miss them but I"m sure the Cardiologist is quite pleased that I am missing them !!

'Slogger

Footslogger, as someone who has experienced that too, just an occasional treat is okay.

Just great! When your at the BBQ table, I'll have the defibrillator all warmed up.:o:p

Sissygirl
07-04-2008, 20:23
I am planning to come with my son. Silly me pmed Dave and got my hand popped!

Survivor Dave
07-04-2008, 20:28
Oh brother! I'll put you down..... I guess. We don't have to sit next to each other......:p

Looking forward to it, should be fun.

SD

I am planning to come with my son. Silly me pmed Dave and got my hand popped!

Sissygirl
07-05-2008, 12:15
Aren't you lucky....I had forgotten a previous engagement. Dave, you can now sit anywhere you please.

Survivor Dave
07-05-2008, 12:19
Aren't you lucky....I had forgotten a previous engagement. Dave, you can now sit anywhere you please.

Sorry you can't make it, maybe another time.

SD

Gaiter
07-07-2008, 03:21
Its official I can't make it, parental units are coming here that day, and looks like i'm working the wed before.... i really want to go, but I think I would loose a good number of brownie points if i were to go sat night....

Two Speed
07-07-2008, 05:22
No worries, there'll be more.

Bulldawg
07-07-2008, 21:12
I got an awesome idea for the next get together. Let's get Winton to let us do a pot luck deal at his hostel (off season of course). Couple it with a nice little hike to the North or South prior to or after dinner. I am sure if invited to eat and a little donation he would be kosher with it? Davey Boy, you know the crowd up there like family? I know the July one still has to be pulled off, but how about the next one?

Grandma
07-07-2008, 21:39
Now that sounds like fun Bulldawg! To top it all off, SD is a real chef, so you know whatever he brings would be first class eats.

Survivor Dave
07-07-2008, 21:47
I got an awesome idea for the next get together. Let's get Winton to let us do a pot luck deal at his hostel (off season of course). Couple it with a nice little hike to the North or South prior to or after dinner. I am sure if invited to eat and a little donation he would be kosher with it? Davey Boy, you know the crowd up there like family? I know the July one still has to be pulled off, but how about the next one?

You see this Dawggy? It will be passed along to an unknowing hiker, so they can plan the next one..and so on...and so on. I have had enough catered functions in my life, I'll do it when it gets back around. No you can't pass it back. It needs to make many rounds. I figure if we get a business card from each of the establishments, they could be affixed somehow.

http://whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/files/7/6/4/7/img_0521.jpg

Survivor Dave
07-07-2008, 21:51
Now that sounds like fun Bulldawg! To top it all off, SD is a real chef, so you know whatever he brings would be first class eats.

Done my share up ther for this year. Maybe next. But thanks for the kudos.

Bulldawg, that's a great idea for a Hike-N-Dine(copyright 2008 SD lol)

SD

Mark57
07-10-2008, 10:22

I will definitely take off work time for that one if I know enough in advance. I havent talked to Winton in awhile. It would be good to see them up there.
Wish I could make some of y'alls get togethers. But as I am about to be outsourced by our dingbat governor :mad:, taking any time off is risky at best.

Survivor Dave
07-10-2008, 10:36
I will definitely take off work time for that one if I know enough in advance. I havent talked to Winton in awhile. It would be good to see them up there.
Wish I could make some of y'alls get togethers. But as I am about to be outsourced by our dingbat governor :mad:, taking any time off is risky at best.

Very understandable Mark. Times are tough right now. We welcome you to future Dine-N-Bull events.

SD

Mark57
07-10-2008, 10:40
Thank You Dave.

Bulldawg
07-10-2008, 18:20
You see this Dawggy? It will be passed along to an unknowing hiker, so they can plan the next one..and so on...and so on. I have had enough catered functions in my life, I'll do it when it gets back around. No you can't pass it back. It needs to make many rounds. I figure if we get a business card from each of the establishments, they could be affixed somehow.

Well just know if you pass it to me, the dine n bull will not be in Atlanta, probably more like the Dahlonega/Cleveland/Gainesville area.

Ghosthiker
07-10-2008, 18:30
Well just know if you pass it to me, the dine n bull will not be in Atlanta, probably more like the Dahlonega/Cleveland/Gainesville area.

Do we have a volunteer?

Survivor Dave
07-10-2008, 19:05

No problem Bulldawg, after this dinner if you want to take it for the next time, just come over to the house and pick it up. The sceptor needs to be present. I'll hold it for you.;)

FatMan
07-10-2008, 19:14
I hope it's not too late to join in. If not, count me in.

Survivor Dave
07-10-2008, 19:15
I hope it's not too late to join in. If not, count me in.

Not at all. Come on down, I'll add you to the list.

Survivor Dave
07-10-2008, 19:18
This is what we've got so far.
Two Speed
Ghosthiker
MamaCat(2)
Grandma
Peanuts
Sir-P-Alot
FatMan
SD
J Rabbit-Maybe
Skids-Maybe
Hoop Rat-Maybe

If there are any changes, please let me know. Thanks

Two Speed
07-10-2008, 20:28
No problem Bulldawg, after this dinner if you want to take it for the next time, just come over to the house and pick it up. The sceptor needs to be present. I'll hold it for you.;)I think we ought to spray paint that sucker with gold paint and add glitter.

Aaaand for the Wednesday Warm Up we have

Two Speed
A pitcher of Stella Artois

Truly, a match made in heaven!

Survivor Dave
07-11-2008, 18:26
Hello all.

Something has come up and I won't be at the BBQ on the 19th.

Grandma was nice enough to take over this one.

Thanks again Grandma.

Grandma
07-12-2008, 09:02
Guess I am leading this one now. What are we doing again? :)

Two Speed
07-12-2008, 11:17
You're taking us to REI and buying us all the new gear we want.

Remember?

Grandma
07-13-2008, 15:00
Oh yeah, how could I forget that. I'll meet you there with DWM's credit card. He can pay just like he did for our drinks last time.

Jeez, I think Two Speed is trying to take advantage of the situation.

MamaCat
07-13-2008, 19:43
We'll miss seeiin' ya SD!

Two Speed
07-15-2008, 20:45
That we will.

Head count for the Warm Up tomorrow, please.

The wait staff looks at me funny if I'm on my own and I try to order a couple of pitchers of Stella.

peanuts
07-15-2008, 20:49
i may, but idk when i'll get out of class....

Footslogger
07-15-2008, 21:00
That we will.

Head count for the Warm Up tomorrow, please.

The wait staff looks at me funny if I'm on my own and I try to order a couple of pitchers of Stella.

============================

Gonna have to pass ...again !!

'Slogger

Two Speed
07-15-2008, 21:05
Damn it man, how are we going to rally the crew if the Cap'n doesn't show up? Don't you realize some of these people are lost in the wilds of Atlantaloniasphere?

Footslogger
07-15-2008, 21:12
Damn it man, how are we going to rally the crew if the Cap'n doesn't show up? Don't you realize some of these people are lost in the wilds of Atlantaloniasphere?
=============================

Well ...we could try the "Beam me Up Scotty" thing. Does the transporter work on people who have pacemakers ??

'Slogger

Two Speed
07-15-2008, 21:15
Well, it might if we decoupled the transporter from the microwave . . . :-?

Heater
07-15-2008, 23:21
============================

Gonna have to pass ...again !!

'Slogger

Should you go see the doctor? :D

Sorry. couldn't help myself... :o

Two Speed
07-16-2008, 07:26
i may, but idk when i'll get out of class....Peanuts, I'm going to go ahead and scratch it. Save your centavos and I'll see ya Saturday night.

peanuts
07-16-2008, 19:08
no problem, i would not have been able to anyway. but thanks

JERMM
07-16-2008, 19:32
Hi everyone- I've been out of town for several days of hiking. Will someone please recap for me, location, time and date.

I will be there and only one of me will be coming. :rolleyes:

MoBill122
07-16-2008, 21:11
Geezzz I been away for to long. What's being cooked up here ??

Asked the Spousal Unit if she wanted to go to dinner with the hiker bunch again...her reply.. " Uh...are those circus people going to pay for the drinks again? " <G>

Someone send me details... I'm to lazy to scroll back through all these posts.

Grandma
07-16-2008, 22:27
The plans are to meet this Saturday, at Spiced Right BBQ in Roswell, at 6:00. Here is the list as of last week.

Two Speed
Ghosthiker
MamaCat(2)
Grandma
Peanuts
Sir-P-Alot
FatMan
J Rabbit-Maybe
Skids-Maybe
Hoop Rat-Maybe

Any more takers? They don't take reservations, so I will need to go by earlier in the day and let them know how many we have coming.

Ghosthiker
07-17-2008, 19:01
Well, I hate to say it, but I won't be able to make it Saturday. Y'all have a great time and drink one for me. (After all, it's on DWM's tab :D )

peanuts
07-17-2008, 20:37
again ghosthiker.. i see whats going on.... u don't like us anymore:D:D:p:p

StarLyte
07-17-2008, 21:15
Well I'm going to mark it on my calendar, but to only think of you all being together and enjoying yourselves. :sun

Have a great one !

Two Speed
07-17-2008, 22:09
Cool. We'll tilt one in your honor.

Two Speed
07-17-2008, 22:44
Just so we're all on the same page, this (http://spicedright.com/ribhouse.html) is what I'm finding for Spiced Right in Roswell.

peanuts
07-17-2008, 22:56
that was what sd posted.....

Sir-P-Alot
07-18-2008, 00:10
Since the venue has changed to in town I might not be able to make it. The trail is calling. I won't make a final decision until tomorrow and working out particulars with family. It would be nice to meet all of you in the area though. By the way, planning a 3 day (April 15,16,17), with wife and son, to do NOC to Fontana. If anyone is interested we could meet in the middle and exchange keys to avoid a shuttle and hang out.

Grandma
07-18-2008, 06:37
Just so we're all on the same page, this (http://spicedright.com/ribhouse.html) is what I'm finding for Spiced Right in Roswell.

That's the one. Their map looks a little funny, but it's not hard to find. If you are coming south on Hwy 9, it will be on your left.

Two Speed
07-18-2008, 11:23
FYI a GDI* known as "Fleetwood" may join us.

* GDI = gosh darned independent, or something like that. ;)

Grandma
07-18-2008, 12:30
Sounds good.

MoBill122
07-18-2008, 15:22
Ok... count us in on BQ dinner. Spousal unit says its not to far from us, and she can drive me home....

MoBill and Diana (Spousal Unit)

FatMan
07-18-2008, 18:37
I see the venue has moved from Dahlonega. I will be up in Suches, not here in town tomorrow night so I need to bow out. 'til next time.

Grandma
07-18-2008, 21:29
I have

Two Speed
Peanuts
MoBill & Diana
J Rabbit
Mama Cat & "Hubby Cat"
Grandma
Fleetwood (I think that is who TS said)

Two Speed
07-19-2008, 06:35
Fleetwood's a "maybe."

MoBill122
07-19-2008, 21:30
Always an interesting night with this group.

I think we should send the Blue's Band to the Hiker Inn... maybe then we could hear ourselves talk to one another.

Grandma... did you notice, when someone took off his shoes.... all the woman must have a " foot fetish " they all got hot and wanted to leave... geezzz

I was just glad I wasn't downwind...

Grandma
07-19-2008, 22:41
I thought they got a whiff of those dogs, and wanted to get away fast! :eek:

I had a good time, once we got away from the music. I thought they sounded pretty good, but it is too small a place for that. Dances came out pretty good since no one was drinking. And once we located a gazebo that had seating, it was even better.

Already looking forward to the next one.....and Rabbit's scepter.

Bulldawg
07-19-2008, 23:11
Wish we could have been there. Way too many family commitments today!

Grandma
07-19-2008, 23:15
Bulldawg, your name came up a time or two. All good of course. We were talking about the pot-luck meal you suggested up at Mountain Crossings. (I think it was you that brought it up) J Rabbit liked that idea as well. We'll all meet up one day for dinner, you can bet on that.

Bulldawg
07-19-2008, 23:27
Yeah, I mentioned pot luck at Mountain Crossings coupled with some sort of short hike. I was actually thinking to the first nice summit north of Neel Gap (correct spelling there):cool:. I think Winton would be OK with it. Thing is, I don't really know Winton that well. Dave was tight with the crowd up there, I am not. I'm sure we could easily get the hostel though for a small amount, so long as it wasn't in the middle of prime thru hiker season. I was thinking like maybe September sometime. But we do have a really nice hike (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27600) in the works for one weekend in September up there, so that weekend wouldn't work. Whatever would work out for the most people and I'd try to work with it myself.

Bulldawg
07-19-2008, 23:27
Bulldawg, your name came up a time or two. All good of course.

What did Two Speed say?:rolleyes::cool:

Grandma
07-19-2008, 23:31
What did Two Speed say?:rolleyes::cool:

Really, it was nothing bad. :D

I have a 4 yr old son, and he loves to go camping, so one day I hope he will get into backbacking. I might have to ask for some advise in a year or so.

Bulldawg
07-19-2008, 23:35
Bulldawg, your name came up a time or two. All good of course. We were talking about the pot-luck meal you suggested up at Mountain Crossings. (I think it was you that brought it up) J Rabbit liked that idea as well. We'll all meet up one day for dinner, you can bet on that.

Really, it was nothing bad. :D

I have a 4 yr old son, and he loves to go camping, so one day I hope he will get into backbacking. I might have to ask for some advise in a year or so.

Awesome, I hope he does too!! My 6 year old son has never done an overnight, but we will be doing one soon. The little rascal can hike like a machine though. He whines a little, but give him a 5 or 10 minute break and he is gungho again.

You have to sort of keep it interesting for the younger ones. My daughter, Number One, isn't hard to keep occupied, she just likes to be in the woods. But Speed Racer (the 6 year old), he is a little harder to keep focused.

Oh wait, I am hi jacking this thread. Sorry!!

So when is the pot luck at Neel Gap?

Grandma
07-19-2008, 23:59
TBD.....we'll figure that out in due time I guess.

JERMM
07-20-2008, 09:27
This was my first Dine n Bull, I enjoyed meeting everyone, and as I suspected there was a lot more bull than dine, all in fun of course, next time I'll be wearing waders.

I wouldn't say I'm tight with the crowd, but I do know Winton well enough to ask if we can use the tables at the end of his building for an evening after a hike. I need to call him this week anyway, so I'll ask. Maybe Peanuts can drive her new big yellow bus and pick up all up next time. I want to operate the stop sign.

Now about those bare feet, did anybody besides me count how many toes TS has? Something wasn't quite right by my count.

Well I have a certain project to get started on and completed before the next DnB, so I better get started.

Grandma
07-20-2008, 09:49
That's right, Peanuts can pick us all up. Carpool baby!

peanuts
07-20-2008, 10:52
oh great!!!!! so i guess i will run over two speeds toes:D:D

Two Speed
07-20-2008, 12:03
. . . Grandma... did you notice, when someone took off his shoes.... all the woman must have a " foot fetish " they all got hot . . .I dunno, I was doing my "Love Guru" act and think it had the women fascinated. ;)
What did Two Speed say?:rolleyes::cool:Just mentioned that we needed to hold a batchelor party for you, what with that upcoming marriage and everything.
. . . Now about those bare feet, did anybody besides me count how many toes TS has? Something wasn't quite right by my count. . .
oh great!!!!! so i guess i will run over two speeds toes:D:DYep, the women were fascinated with my feet. That was OK, but the way their eyes kept on traveling up my legs . . . I feel so used. :rolleyes:

Sly
07-20-2008, 15:14
Howdy all, I hope all that attended had a good time, and those that couldn't make it, do so the next.

I'm going to unstick this thread, but will make a sticky of the next D-N-B.

Bulldawg
07-20-2008, 17:28
Thanks Sly. Wish I could have been there!!! can't wait to see a date for the next one!

Two Speed
07-20-2008, 17:55
Howdy all, I hope all that attended had a good time, and those that couldn't make it, do so the next.

I'm going to unstick this thread, but will make a sticky of the next D-N-B.When are you going to be back in town? Need to hold a D-n-B shortly after that.

Sly
07-20-2008, 19:13
When are you going to be back in town? Need to hold a D-n-B shortly after that.

I'll be back in a week, for how long, only the Shadow knows. :p

Ghosthiker
07-20-2008, 20:48
Sure hate that I missed it. Hopefully, I'll get to the next one.

Two Speed
07-20-2008, 21:26
I'll be back in a week, for how long, only the Shadow knows. :pSo go ahead and ask the Shadow, for cryin' out loud! Sheesh, some people can make simple problems a PITA. :cool:

Gaiter
08-07-2008, 02:18
So when is the next one.... maybe I can make it this time?

Two Speed
08-07-2008, 05:36
Rabbit and Bulldawg were leading the effort on the next one; supposed to be out of Neels Gap. Seems to have been a bit of a fizzle, though.

JERMM
08-07-2008, 07:58
I did my part for the next DnB and turned it all over to Bulldawg.

Two Speed
08-07-2008, 08:02
Bulldawg? Bulldawg? Anyone seen a dawg around here?