PDA

View Full Version : Todays Post & Mark All Forms Read

Bob S
06-24-2008, 23:44
These two should not be next to each other. Or the Marl all forms read button should ask “are you sure”

When the front page is loading it jumps around till it’s done loading, numerous times I clicked on todays post and just as I did so the screen jumped and instead I got mark all post as read.

This is somewhat irritating.:( Can’t it be fixed or somehow changed to be more user friendly?

attroll
06-25-2008, 01:52
These two should not be next to each other. Or the Marl all forms read button should ask “are you sure”

When the front page is loading it jumps around till it’s done loading, numerous times I clicked on todays post and just as I did so the screen jumped and instead I got mark all post as read.

This is somewhat irritating.:( Can’t it be fixed or somehow changed to be more user friendly?

Thank you for pointing that out. I added something to go between the two.

Bearpaw
06-25-2008, 02:12
Thank you for pointing that out. I added something to go between the two.

ATTroll, that is genious! Cha-ching:banana

Ghosthiker
06-25-2008, 05:31
Way to go ATTroll. Let 'em click now.

jersey joe
06-25-2008, 08:43
Too funny...it is fitting that if you ask for customization you should at least be a donating member.

Pedaling Fool
06-25-2008, 09:52
That’s American ingenuity!

sheepdog
06-25-2008, 11:41
If they try to get todays posts and hit donations, does it hold them till they give?

Bob S
06-25-2008, 12:21
Thanks for changing that.

As far as not being a donating member that will change in a month or so, but as far as I can tell it’s not a requirement to use the site.

Also I didn’t know that non- donating member can’t or shouldn’t voice an opinion on the web sites layout.

Me bad for not knowing this unwritten rule…

Frosty
06-25-2008, 15:01
Too funny...it is fitting that if you ask for customization you should at least be a donating member.The problem is that the DONATION button is kind of buried. It should be on the end.

ATTROLL, would you mind changing the DONATION button spot with the MARK ALL FORUMS READ button that is one spot to the right? Thanks.

attroll
06-26-2008, 03:06
The problem is that the DONATION button is kind of buried. It should be on the end.

ATTROLL, would you mind changing the DONATION button spot with the MARK ALL FORUMS READ button that is one spot to the right? Thanks.
Frosty you are to funny and trying to stir the pot again becuase that would put the Marked forums read and Today's Posts next to each other gain :-?:).

sheepdog
06-26-2008, 06:55
Thanks for changing that.

As far as not being a donating member that will change in a month or so, but as far as I can tell it’s not a requirement to use the site.

Also I didn’t know that non- donating member can’t or shouldn’t voice an opinion on the web sites layout.

Me bad for not knowing this unwritten rule…

My feeble attempt at humor. No slight intended, my appoligies. There are enough flames around here, no need to start any more.