PDA

View Full Version : Keller

wacbzz
06-25-2008, 14:00
I haven't too much shared here on WB about music so I figured this would be the place to start this thread....

I'm going to see Keller and YMSB tonight here in Richmond. It will be the fourth time I have seen Keller here and I expect as good a show as he has put on in the past. We - my wife and I - are sitting in the "Gold Circle" seats *cough*cough*more money please*cough* so hopefully I can get some great photos. If I can, I will post them here later tonight...

Lone Wolf
06-25-2008, 14:04
I haven't too much shared here on WB about music so I figured this would be the place to start this thread....

I'm going to see Keller and YMSB tonight here in Richmond. It will be the fourth time I have seen Keller here and I expect as good a show as he has put on in the past. We - my wife and I - are sitting in the "Gold Circle" seats *cough*cough*more money please*cough* so hopefully I can get some great photos. If I can, I will post them here later tonight...

i saw Keller & The Keels last month at AMJAM. He played solo too. he also played some with Burning Spear and Govt. Mule

http://www.amjam.net/

IceAge
06-25-2008, 14:04
Cool, I am going to see YMSB on 7/2 and leaving for a 5-day hike the next morning.

A band called "Railroad Earth" is playing right before Yonder, anyone heard of them?

wacbzz
06-25-2008, 14:18
i saw Keller & The Keels last month at AMJAM. He played solo too. he also played some with Burning Spear and Govt. Mule

http://www.amjam.net/

I bet it was an awesome show. I have a disc of them playing this monster jam:

Vanilla Ice Cream>Maggies Farm>Keller/Keels Jam>Soul Shakedown Party>Low Rider>Another Brick in the Wall>Galloping Horse>Whirly Pig>Culpepper Woodchuck>Breath>Longview>Another Brick in the Wall>Breath

Almost 45 minutes worth!

Cool, I am going to see YMSB on 7/2 and leaving for a 5-day hike the next morning.

A band called "Railroad Earth" is playing right before Yonder, anyone heard of them?

RE is great live - but pretty lame in the studio. By lame, I mean they don't have the energy they get from the crowd when they are in the studio and even the first time listener can tell.