PDA

View Full Version : Shout Out

Miss Janet
06-25-2008, 14:14
Just a line to say hello to friends. You are never far from my mind. I hate being so out of touch!

Dang, I wish someone had told me how this AT thing got into your mind and soul and maybe even your CELLS... without even being an avid hiker! Maybe someone out there is working on an antidote or maybe even a vaccine!

Things are in definite "treading water" mode here in Erwin. Kaiti and the baby are doing great. I think she is looking forward to getting back to school this fall. We are still working on a few projects in the empty parts of the house and hoping the real estate market improves soon!!! I am working fulltime and hating it! I liked working 20 hours a day and having a house full of stinky hikers much, much better!!! My plans for the Erwin Hiking Center are still perking and I am still optimistic that it will happen if it is meant to be.

I hope everyone is having a great summer.

Miss Janet

Two Speed
06-25-2008, 14:16
Backatcha, and having a good summer so far.

peanuts
06-25-2008, 21:10
hello miss janet, glad to here every thing is doing well. sorry about working a "normal job". the hiking center will happen!:)
lots of hugs and kisses!

River Runner
06-26-2008, 02:49
Miss Janet,

Glad to hear the baby & Kaiti are good. Sorry about the job. Hope you get the chance to pursue your passion again soon.

Red Hat
06-26-2008, 10:15
We miss you a lot! I guess there won't be Thanksgiving Dinner when I hit Erwin this fall... bummer

Lilred
06-26-2008, 14:42
Janet, we miss you very much. When I was on my section this year, I heard from more than a few hikers how they missed thier opportunity to meet you. I'm still saving my section over Roan mt. for when you reopen, cause I know it will happen. God works in mysterious ways. Look at all the time you have to spend with the new baby. Love and miss you.

hopefulhiker
06-26-2008, 14:44
Good luck with your plans...I think things can only get better from here...

Sly
06-26-2008, 15:16
Hey MJ, you never answered my PM. Hope all is going well. See you later during the summer or fall.

D'Artagnan
06-27-2008, 08:54
Glad to hear you're well. I think about you every time I see my "Miss Janet Rocks!" bumper sticker. Hope to see you at SORUCK '09 if not before.