PDA

View Full Version : Advice on shuttles

Speer Carrier
06-27-2008, 13:43
Four of us are going to hike from Partnership Shelter back to Damascus in the last week of August. We want to leave our vehicles in Damascus and shuttle up to the partnership Shelter area.

We would like advice from those in the know as to where we can leave our cars for the week in Damascus, and who might offer shuttle services. Thanks for any and all input.

Lone Wolf
06-27-2008, 13:48
Four of us are going to hike from Partnership Shelter back to Damascus in the last week of August. We want to leave our vehicles in Damascus and shuttle up to the partnership Shelter area.

We would like advice from those in the know as to where we can leave our cars for the week in Damascus, and who might offer shuttle services. Thanks for any and all input.

how many cars?. you can leave them at the Old Mill. it's a public parking lot or at the basketball court near the far end of the town park. i can shuttle y'all to partnership for $45

Speer Carrier
06-27-2008, 16:09
Thanks for the information Lone Wolf. There will be 2 cars, maybe 3. There will be 4 or perhaps 5 of us. Plans have been made for us to stay at a hostel in Damascus the night of the 25th of August. We would be looking to shuttle on Tuesday morning, most probably at a time that would get us to Partnership area early enough to get in 10 or so miles for the first day's hiking. I'll pass on this information to the others. I'll be in touch with you. Thanks again.