PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Trail...

Hammock Hanger
02-22-2004, 23:50
I know that this is primarily an AT forum, but I'm looking for a contact person who lives near the Denver Airport. -- I am thinking of going up a week before my Colordo Trail hike to do a work week. ANyone live nearby that might be able to help me with transportation from the Denver Airport???

Sue/Hammock Hanger:jump

TankHiker
02-23-2004, 11:17
Hey Hammock Hanger.

I live about 40 miles from DIA. Let me know how I can help you out. If you fly in on a weekend, I can probably shuttle you from the airport to the trailhead. Feel free to email me: [email protected]. (And that goes for anyone else thinking of a CT thru-hike as well).

You probably don't remember, but you gave me a ride from Mountain Moma's back up to the trailhead last year. So I guess it's only fair for me to return the favor. :)

-Tank (aka Kurt)

Hammock Hanger
02-23-2004, 11:30
THANKS, I'll probably be in touch. Working thngs out right now. Glad I was there for you. Sue/HH

Hey Hammock Hanger.

I live about 40 miles from DIA. Let me know how I can help you out. If you fly in on a weekend, I can probably shuttle you from the airport to the trailhead. Feel free to email me: [email protected]. (And that goes for anyone else thinking of a CT thru-hike as well).

You probably don't remember, but you gave me a ride from Mountain Moma's back up to the trailhead last year. So I guess it's only fair for me to return the favor. :)

-Tank (aka Kurt)