PDA

View Full Version : Billville MySpace

Honey Dew
07-06-2008, 23:51
Just reminding all of you out there that there is an official Billville MySpace page! Come check it out and join...it's a great way to keep in touch throughout the year!

www.myspace.com/officialbillville

bfitz
07-07-2008, 13:09
Just reminding all of you out there that there is an official Billville MySpace page! Come check it out and join...it's a great way to keep in touch throughout the year!

www.myspace.com/officialbillvilleLot's of good pictures too. Quite a few cameras in Duncannon this weekend, I'm sure many of those pictures will make it the billville page. Though not all of them, I hope....

Frolicking Dinosaurs
07-07-2008, 13:17
It is a great resource for planning the Billville events and a great way for members of Billville to keep up with who is hiking where, feeding hikers where and doing trail maintenance where.

Sly
07-07-2008, 13:53
It is a great resource for planning the Billville events and a great way for members of Billville to keep up with who is hiking where, feeding hikers where and doing trail maintenance where.

Not if you're on dial-up. MySpace is wicked slow, too many graphics.

A-Train
07-07-2008, 14:19
I checked out the page, it looks good, some amusing pics.

Though, the country pop music almost made my ears bleed :)

bfitz
07-07-2008, 20:23
Not if you're on dial-up. MySpace is wicked slow, too many graphics.What's dial-up?

TJ aka Teej
07-07-2008, 20:27
Billville on MySpace?
That's just... wrong.

Blister
12-23-2008, 12:31
Got really bored and started searching/googling/u-tubing my friends. I don't think I every laughed so hard. To all you freakish/demented/politically incorrect/anti contra dancing weirdo's -
Happy Freakin Holiday

:dance:dance:dance:dance

RITBlake
12-23-2008, 12:54

www.myspace.com/officialbillville

People are still on MySpace??

Get w/ the times.. lifes good over on facebook.

Lone Wolf
12-23-2008, 12:57
i spend all my waking hours on billville myspace

Jack Tarlin
12-23-2008, 15:20
ALL of your waking hours?

What, like both of them? :D

Wow, that must be one helluva MySpace page.

Sly
12-23-2008, 16:45
What's dial-up?

It was something I was on in July, at a friends. Since he lives on a property right on Lake Tahoe, and let me stay a month, I gave him a pass.

WalkinHome
12-24-2008, 15:33
Nice job Honey Dew, if I ever get a free moment, I will pass along bunches of Billville pics/videos. You might try Old Fhart for more pics also. What's with the PBR - gotta make that Yuengling - LOL. Again, thanks for your efforts. Hey to Mountain Dew. Later

envirodiver
12-25-2008, 02:43
What's Billville? Did someone named Bill buy a town and change the name?