PDA

View Full Version : Nashville Whiteblazers

TOW
07-07-2008, 13:39
Just finished feeding Nashville Whiteblazers Rainman and his beautiful daughter Patricia. It was good to see Rainman again......

HikerRanky
07-07-2008, 15:03
Enquiring minds want to know TOW if you cooked up a mess of potatoes for them using that great potato peeler of yours?

Wish I could be out on the trail right now..... It's 91 degrees and humidity is about 60%... Looks like rain right now in downtown Nashville.

Randy

TOW
07-07-2008, 16:06
Enquiring minds want to know TOW if you cooked up a mess of potatoes for them using that great potato peeler of yours?

Wish I could be out on the trail right now..... It's 91 degrees and humidity is about 60%... Looks like rain right now in downtown Nashville.

Randy
We had fried chicken and taters and salad and bicuits and cantalope. Did not use the peeler because I used red taters and a peeler would have ruined them.......

HikerRanky
07-07-2008, 16:14
Yum Yum!!!

Shadowmoss
07-07-2008, 19:03
**shadowmoss looks for a hole in the calendar to make a pilgrimage to TOW's house for a meal**

Rain Man
07-07-2008, 20:48
We had fried chicken and taters and salad and bicuits and cantalope. Did not use the peeler because I used red taters and a peeler would have ruined them.......

You forgot the corn and green beans and the onions fried with the taters! Not to mention the new shower curtain, just for our showers!

Patricia and I were eating in hog heaven at TOW's place this afternoon! Thanks so much, Larry!

We are back home now and I'm ready to hit my recliner. LOL

Rain:sunMan

TOW
07-07-2008, 21:55
Raim Man, Thanx!

I enjoyed the relationship between you and your daughter, that's some kind of love bro!

I look forward to seeing you again...........