PDA

View Full Version : Whiteblaze Facebook Group

Newb
07-09-2008, 14:03
If this is inappropriate then delete it, I dont' want to cause problems by mentioning another website. However, is anyone interested in generating a group on facebook for Whiteblazers or AT enthusiasts in general?

Odd Thomas
07-09-2008, 14:04
If this is inappropriate then delete it, I dont' want to cause problems by mentioning another website. However, is anyone interested in generating a group on facebook for Whiteblazers or AT enthusiasts in general?

There was just a thread here somewhere where that was put into motion.

Odd Thomas
07-09-2008, 14:06
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38630&highlight=facebook

Tennessee Viking
07-09-2008, 14:14
There has been some discussion about petitioning Facebook to create a Appalachian Trail network. I believe you have to go to the network questions under Help, pick the question not listed option, and it will give you a message pop up addressed to facebook.

To me I would rather see a network on Facebook. Because WB doesn't need to go on there, when you can just come here. Plus, there are already a few Facebooks listed for the AT. But most of those users already come here.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
07-09-2008, 14:15
I've been informed by Facebook that due to multiple requests (including mine) an AT group will be added soon

Tennessee Viking
07-09-2008, 23:15
So we are getting an AT network...sweet. I figured as well because most of us already live and work on the trail.

That will be another network I can add to my Wrestler resume. It would be fun to play Wrestler with the rest of the hikers.