PDA

View Full Version : 360 degree pictures & the AT Asheville Party

Digger'02
07-10-2008, 14:41
Hello Everyone! This is a total call for help. The ATC is planning a fundraising and awarness event in the fall in Asheville. We are really trying to make it a memorable experience for those who attend and one of the ideas that I had was to hang 360 degree view images inside of hanging lampshades so folks could stick there heads in 'em, give the shade a spin and see the great views from the trail at the party.

There will be more info about the party to come (and you're all invited:) but right now I am trying to get folks who are interested to donate their great pannoramas so I can begin building these displays. If you or someone you know has a great pic, please consider donating it to the cause. Also if you have ideas for simmilar 'party tricks' lemme know!

thanks WBzers!

Sly
07-10-2008, 15:32
Sounds good, I'll try to make it. Do you have any idea of the date?

Ron Haven
07-10-2008, 16:08
This sounds great,I will try to attend:)

envirodiver
07-10-2008, 17:13
Hello Everyone! This is a total call for help. The ATC is planning a fundraising and awarness event in the fall in Asheville. We are really trying to make it a memorable experience for those who attend and one of the ideas that I had was to hang 360 degree view images inside of hanging lampshades so folks could stick there heads in 'em, give the shade a spin and see the great views from the trail at the party.

There will be more info about the party to come (and you're all invited:) but right now I am trying to get folks who are interested to donate their great pannoramas so I can begin building these displays. If you or someone you know has a great pic, please consider donating it to the cause. Also if you have ideas for simmilar 'party tricks' lemme know!

thanks WBzers!

Interesting, a party where you actually encourage people to put the lampshade on their head. :D