PDA

View Full Version : WhiteBlaze cotton T-shirt idea (town shirt)

attroll
02-26-2004, 02:04
What do you think of this silk screen on the back of a cotton T-shirt with the WhiteBlaze logo on the front left pocket area?

http://whiteblaze.net/forum/imagefiles/leave%20only%20foorprints.jpg

hacksaw
02-26-2004, 03:53
What do you think of this silk screen on the back of a cotton T-shirt with the WhiteBlaze logo on the front left pocket area?

VERY cool! I want one!

Hacksaw

mdjeeper
02-26-2004, 12:51
count me in for at least 2!

Hammock Hanger
02-26-2004, 13:09
I would buy at least 2, maybe 4. Sue/HH

Jaybird
02-26-2004, 13:39
What do you think of this silk screen on the back of a cotton T-shirt with the WhiteBlaze logo on the front left pocket area?.......

attroll:

Coooooooool lookin' shirt!

put me down for two! :D

seeya UP the trail (with my WhiteBlaze.net T-shirt on!)

DeoreDX
02-26-2004, 16:56

Have you considered using Cafepress to make plain jane cotton shirts? Will require no capotil on your part, just the time and energy to set up the site. You already have a logo so 1/2 the work is done. Here is a Cafepress page I made for my girlfriend for her dog... it's free!

http://www.cafeshops.com/rustydog

SGT Rock
02-26-2004, 18:43
I still want a "Bill Bryson is a candyass" t-shirt.

Chappy
02-26-2004, 19:21
This shirt is a winner!

Doctari
02-26-2004, 20:35
I'll take one, at least one. I only use cotton as a sleeping shirt & town shirt, but that is a cool Tee.

Doctari.

loonyhiker
02-26-2004, 20:52
I love the shirt! It's so cool! Even my hubby likes it (and he usually is hard to please!)

loony:clap

sakkit
02-26-2004, 22:04
My wife makes all my clothes. I may need to make an exception in this case :D !

sakkit

P.S. What does it weigh ;)

attroll
02-27-2004, 11:44
When I order this shirt. If I do, it is not going to be like the patch order I placed for two reasons. I have to order a minmum of 140 shirts and it is a heck of a lot more expsive then what the patches cost. I don't want to be stuck holding 140 T-shirts. That is a lot of money to be dishing out. We are talking well over $1,000.00.

attroll
02-27-2004, 11:47
I also forgot to meantion that Keresone and I are still working on a breathable hiking T-shirt.

Hammock Hanger
02-27-2004, 12:39
ATTRoll: I would be willing to prepay for 6 of these shirts, if they don't run over $20.00. Where did you get that dsign it is by far one of the nicest hiking designs I have seen. Sue/HH

SGT Rock
02-27-2004, 12:54
Save me one. Also, when do you expect to get the wicking shirts done?

mdjeeper
02-27-2004, 13:02
Hey there ATTroll, you can put me down for 3, just set a price and the check is on the way!

knightjh
02-27-2004, 14:30
Put me down for 2 and give the the $ amount for the check and your address

Booty2015
02-27-2004, 19:15
Put me down for 2 also.

attroll
02-27-2004, 22:09
Hammock Hanger, I got the design off a shirt my step son bought me and called the company and asked if they could put the WhiteBlaze logo on the front instead of the logo that was on the shirt that I have. The guy I talked to was really nice and has been working with me. I am getting a real good deal. I have not set a price on the shirts yet. I was hoping to make a little profit of these so I could put it back into WhiteBlaze. What does everyone think is a good price to pay for a shirt like this? I was thinking between $18 and $20. I can not quote a price right this minute because I am still working with the company. Like I said I have to pre-order 140 of the shirts. Once I get the details I will post it. I need some cash to get this going also. I will front most of the cash and use some donation money (providing no one minds) to help with some. Between the two I think I can get the shirts. The next obstacle is trying to pick the sizes to order since I have to pre-order 140 of them. I was thinking mostly larges and 30 or so mediums. I don’t want to be stuck with sizes no one will order. They are pre-shrunk cotton.

SGT Rock, I am waiting for a sample T-shirt to come from Kerosene and see what it looks and feels like. Kerosene said he has been testing one out now. I am also waiting for feedback on from him.

Jaybird
02-28-2004, 09:32
When I order this shirt. If I do, it is not going to be like the patch order I placed for two reasons. I have to order a minmum of 140 shirts and it is a heck of a lot more expsive then what the patches cost. I don't want to be stuck holding 140 T-shirts. That is a lot of money to be dishing out. We are talking well over $1,000.00.

Yo attroll:

i'd be willing to ship you some pre-order money if that will help out?????.

see ya'll UP the trail!

Doctari
02-28-2004, 09:44
I think I can stand that price. Would prefer a breathable Tee, but as I said I use a cotton Tee for a sleep shirt, this one will do. Put me down for at least one & let us know when you decide on the real cost.

Doctari.

willyhort0w2
03-01-2004, 02:31
I agree with SGT. Rock about the bill bryson shirt but I would deffiniately rock the white blaze.net tee

highway
03-01-2004, 06:44
I was thinking mostly larges and 30 or so mediums. I don’t want to be stuck with sizes no one will order. They are pre-shrunk cotton.

You will never hit it exactly but you should poll sizes, too. You will find a larger demand for XL than you think!!

highway
03-01-2004, 06:53
[QUOTE=attroll] I was thinking mostly larges and 30 or so mediums. I don’t want to be stuck with sizes no one will order. They are pre-shrunk cotton.
QUOTE]

You will never hit it exactly but you should poll sizes, too. You will find a larger demand for XL than you think!!

Better yet, Attroll, do a poll of basic unisex sizes S,M,L,XL,XXL and then ask for Quantities desired/person/each size

Mr. Clean
03-01-2004, 09:34
Put me down for three, and I will pre-pay. Unfortunately, being a big fellow, I'll need 2XL so that it'll make it around my shoulders and still be comfortable. Two 2XL and one L for a hiking friend. By the way, totally awesome design!

attroll
03-01-2004, 13:18
Once I get enough to place an order I will poll the sizes on here. I just want to get enough people to make the order first. I have to order 140 T-shirts to get a good deal. So once I get close to 40 or 50 replies for orders then I will post the poll and get an idea of the sizses I need to order. But for all you replying and letting me know the size now. You can continue doing so. It gives me some sort of idea.

highway
03-01-2004, 22:13
But for all you replying and letting me know the size now. You can continue doing so. It gives me some sort of idea.

In that case, I will take at least one XL, perhaps two.

jojo0425
03-01-2004, 23:02
What you could do is send out the "allcall" and let everyone know that if they want a shirt, send you $$ to your address and a size request. Once you have at least 140 orders and money, then have the shirts printed.

You can use donations (I don't mind) to pay the set up fees, but wait on putting in the actual order until you have some cash from us.

How does this sound to everyone? You can have a cut off date of whenever and after that day see what you have...it sounds like the response is good. Anyone going to Trail Days?? Would these sell?

sakkit
03-05-2004, 20:50
I would take 3 of the wicking shirts.

sakkit