PDA

View Full Version : anyone know a hiker named Newt?

jessicacomp
07-20-2008, 23:20
I met him just south of Kincora, and I have hopes of getting in touch with him again. I dont know his real name or anything else about him, really. He is probably in Ma by now, maybe further north. Anyway, if anyone knows how to get ahold of him, I'd be most grateful!

Cool AT Breeze
07-21-2008, 01:25
Hey Two Beers there was a girl named Newt hiking around us this. I ran into her the last time at Trail Days.

Dirty Feet
08-25-2008, 10:29
I last saw Newt just south of Moosalakie in NH, he's most likely just finishing the Whites now as I ran into him early August.

Chaco Taco
08-26-2008, 20:36
I met him just south of Kincora, and I have hopes of getting in touch with him again. I dont know his real name or anything else about him, really. He is probably in Ma by now, maybe further north. Anyway, if anyone knows how to get ahold of him, I'd be most grateful!

He is not too far ahead of us. Probably in Maine by now. I think I may know someone who can get you the info you want. Ill pm you later in the weekend or next week when I find them.

jessicacomp
08-26-2008, 21:06
thanks chaco, youre the best!

Chaco Taco
08-27-2008, 07:09
thanks chaco, youre the best!
yea, its tough bein me sometimes. Just kiddin

Rowdy Yates
08-27-2008, 07:33

:-? I noted that you said "him" so I'm not sure if this is the hiker you are looking for but there is one (female I think) named Newt on Trail Journals, Go to http:\\www.trailjournals.com ,on the home page type in Newt in the search box and it will give you a 2008 hiker named Newt.