PDA

View Full Version : LOST: Wallet

Askus3
07-22-2008, 12:14
I am pretty certain that I left my wallet on the floor of the Eliza Brook Shelter when changing into raingear at 2:30 PM Monday, 7/21, as I got caught in a major rain storm about 10 minutes before arriving. (shelter 7 miles in from NH 112 northbound). If found please contact me: 15 Mountain View Drive, Warwick, NY or PM me. I already notified AMC in case it gets turned in at Lonesome Lake Hut. Also notified and stopped in at Hikers Welcome in Glencliff. So now the word is out. Here's hoping it gets returned. Thanks folks. Will keep you posted.

Sly
07-22-2008, 12:18
I remember that shelter well and got to share it with two beautiful women, Jingles and Twilight.

Best of luck getting your wallet back.

Turtle2
07-22-2008, 22:26
Maybe your wallet saw my watch that fell down under the floor w-a-y back near the back and decided to keep it company! Seriously, hope it turns up.

kayak karl
07-23-2008, 03:30
I am pretty certain that I left my wallet on the floor of the Eliza Brook Shelter when changing into raingear at 2:30 PM Monday, 7/21, as I got caught in a major rain storm about 10 minutes before arriving. (shelter 7 miles in from NH 112 northbound). If found please contact me: 15 Mountain View Drive, Warwick, NY or PM me. I already notified AMC in case it gets turned in at Lonesome Lake Hut. Also notified and stopped in at Hikers Welcome in Glencliff. So now the word is out. Here's hoping it gets returned. Thanks folks. Will keep you posted.
hope u find your ID. but as for the wallet http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Duct-Tape-Wallet :)