PDA

View Full Version : Missing Woman Found In Clounland Canyon

Jay B.
07-25-2008, 11:37
I am sad to report to you that the body of Judy Payne was recovered yesterday in Cloudland Canyon State Park in northeast Georgia about 30 miles from Chattanooga. I was a co-worker with Judy and we are all saddened by her tragic death. Please continue to pray for her family during what must be a very difficult time.
The details reported on local television state her body was located about 7 miles inside the park and apparently she had fallen between 200 and 300 feet.
She will be missed by those who knew her!! Thank you , Jay B.

Cuffs
07-25-2008, 12:08
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16980017/detail.html

pedal
07-25-2008, 17:34
I am sad to report to you that the body of Judy Payne was recovered yesterday in Cloudland Canyon State Park in northeast Georgia about 30 miles from Chattanooga. I was a co-worker with Judy and we are all saddened by her tragic death. Please continue to pray for her family during what must be a very difficult time.
The details reported on local television state her body was located about 7 miles inside the park and apparently she had fallen between 200 and 300 feet.
She will be missed by those who knew her!! Thank you , Jay B.

I'm sorry to hear about this tragedy and will be praying for her family and friends.

SS

SunnyWalker
07-26-2008, 00:34
Man, that's real tough. What a loss. The family and friends will be in my prayers and thoughts.